By nerdsgetmehot - 07/04/2011 16:55 - United States

Today, at 21 years old, I am still so flat chested that I can't even fit into training bras meant for 12 year olds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 825
You deserved it 5 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Godsuncle, just because she's turned on by nerds she can't be hot? Look up her profile, you ass wrinkle. She's quite cute.

Comments

im in that boat with you, just embrace them

Try going on the pill - for some women, it does have the effect of increasing your bust size or so I've heard. :o

#46 I've already been on the pill. I was on it for months and it didn't increase my bust size. It doesn't work that way for everyone.

#348 *High fives for small-chested women* However, I'm too small-chested to fit into any bras at Victoria's Secret. They only sell down to size 32AA (and sometimes you can't even find that size in stores) and I'm a 32AAA. So I literally do not fit into any of their bras.

KbStokes 0

yes, the pill does not work for everyone. I was on it and it actually made mine get smaller, I didn't even think that was possible but apparently it is. and nerds, I actually went to get a sports bra yesterday and they didn't have any small enough either.. I know how you feel. but my husband loves mine, he always reminds me that big boobs would make me look so odd on me because of my tiny frame.

nerds, I totally feel for you here. Before I got pregnant I was lucky if I fit into a 32A, I had to get bras in the kid's section. But after pregnancy and getting on birth control I happily fit into a 34B lol But I've always had an amazing ass so it made me have more confidence.. You're very pretty so I wouldn't worry about it! :) My hubby likes my boobs! Oh, and do not try to gain weight to make them bigger, when you go back to lose weight, the first place it will go is from your boobs.. then you might get stuck with weight you just can't get rid of elsewhere with your boobs still being small! :)

MC18 0

awwww:) this is sooo cutee!!!

JAWSHisINyurMOM 0

Oh shit Nerds, Trey is totally calling you out! Interestingly, I'm actually curious about the response!

Small breasts are sexy as hell. It's all about presentation. Just because you are a woman doesn't mean that you need a bra.

I hope your ass makes up for it, or you should just have a sex change.

#57 So you think I should get a sex change just because I'm skinny and have small boobs? If a guy had small genitals, would you tell him to get a sex change based on that alone? That's some messed-up thinking.