By nerdsgetmehot - 07/04/2011 16:55 - United States

Today, at 21 years old, I am still so flat chested that I can't even fit into training bras meant for 12 year olds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 825
You deserved it 5 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Godsuncle, just because she's turned on by nerds she can't be hot? Look up her profile, you ass wrinkle. She's quite cute.

Comments

OMG_N3RD 0

My cousin is turning 21 and she has a flat chest and no ass

My first thought was: If her boobs are that small, what does she need a bra for? Only then I realized that she would like them bigger.

FreebirdIII 1

Bra size is not the most important aspect. Be proud of who you are. I am certain you have traits others wish they had too.

how r u 21 and have 12yr old kids?? thats my first thought..

#158 Please re-read the FML. I don't think you're understanding...

okay while I like boobies, they aren't everything!!!

hahahaha damn!! that blows. get a boob job or something :)

Want to come up with thousands of dollars for me?

hahahaha. idk u think your worth it?? lol.

I don't actually want implants; it was a joke. But really, even if I wanted implants, I couldn't afford them.

haha I was just messing with u lol. but don't even trip about ur boobs. ur a pretty girl and all and I'm sure u look fine the way u are. god made u the way u are for a reason so just be happy with that. can't really do much about it.

@217: Well maybe you could get one done now, and the other one done in a year or so? You know, spread the cost out? Just trying to think out of the box.