By nerdsgetmehot - 07/04/2011 16:55 - United States

Today, at 21 years old, I am still so flat chested that I can't even fit into training bras meant for 12 year olds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 825
You deserved it 5 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Godsuncle, just because she's turned on by nerds she can't be hot? Look up her profile, you ass wrinkle. She's quite cute.

Comments

Wolveslikepie 4

I'm a jalis what clan are you? ;)

MC18 0

stuff,stuffffffff, stuffffffffffffffffff. hahah

crengel 0

If someone doesn't want to be with you because of boobs...then they arn't worth worrying about to be honest :)

32 - Can't agree more. Though I'm not totally happy myself with my own size, I wouldn't waste my time on someone who CLEARLY didn't like what I do have to offer. Makes no sense imo.

I second that! Boobs are not at all the first priority when it comes to a girl. ...Or maybe I agree because of my being something of a lolicon? Don't know.

Someone doesn't have to be a lolicon to think that small boobs are attractive. Just a thought...

10 Internet points for living in Oregon.

Now I'm not saying people should "hide their kids, hide their wife and hide their husband", just mentioned that I don't know which of the good and the bad part of me wins over the other in this context. Still, I agree with most everyone in here that you are cute and you should find (albeit after a bit more searching) a great guy (if you haven't already). Guys who don't care about boobs usually don't care about the outside, rather the inside. :)

#357 Well thanks! I do have an AMAZING guy who loves my small boobs. Still, I have trouble believing that he loves them and I am constantly fearing that he will want some big-boobed chick.

ur attractive enough, stop cribbing girl : !

>:( you ruined the smiley chain #20! lol

you sound totally awesome, and there's not one thing wrong with you. so big deal you don't have boobs .

Nerds, I know you need to get this off your chest, but don't worry about tit. People cans act like such boobs sometimes. Just don't be melon-choly, have a few jugs of beer and a rack of lamb, and make the breast of the situation. Gotta go. Ta ta!

Rei_Ayanami 18

Normally I facepalm at these, but this one wasn't bad. Bravo DocB

Rei_Ayanami 18

Normally I facepalm at these, but this one wasn't bad. Bravo DocB

ahh doc I love reading your comments

chester75 5

OMG I totally agree with * insert number above me*. doc is soooooo like awesome:):):) I love ALL his comments, I mean every single one he wrote. I would tear and rip up anyone if they didnt agree with my opinion of him. gosh I love him soooo much <3

If the rest of you can't tell, Chester's comment was entirely sarcastic. See, she's acting like a spoiled little bitch because I had the audacity to call her out on an FML a few days ago. Chester, get the **** over yourself. You sound like a nasty little child, and no one gives a flying ****.

chester75 5

maybe you haven't noticed I wasn't mocking you, just those who worship the ground you stand on.

chester75 5

hahaha, Kay really? I'm not effected by the rude harsh comments people make,so no I will not be crying myself to sleep. maybe you haven't noticed but I was clearly taking to doc, not KAY. so back off I'm pretty sure he can defend himself.

Hang on a sec Kay, I'll be effecting that defence in a bit. First I have to release my congregation of worshipers after they're done scrubbing my feet, massaging my angel wings, and polishing my asshole to a beautiful shine. Bask in the glow, Chester. Bask in it.

chester75 5

kay,why so overly defensive on a topic that doesn't even concern you, and I'm not "whining",I just love starting arguments that amuse me.

chester75 5

as much fun as chatting with you guys is, I have an exam tomorrow. till next time...

No need to "correct" Kay's spelling of "whinging", Chuck. She had it just fine. So you're an admitted troll then, eh? I wish I still kicked trolls. I remember the stench the last one left on my foot after I extracted it from TheRealGaryBusey's ass. Good luck on your exam. I hope you don't fail as hard there as you did here.

Nerds, I know you need to get this off your chest, but don't be melon-choly and worry too much about tit. People cans act like such boobs sometimes. Have a few jugs of beer, a rack of lamb, and make the breast of the situation. Gotta go. Ta ta!

Yeah, because every woman with small boobs should get implants. God knows there's NOONE who actually LIKES small ****.

YANKS2728 0

just a suggestion don't get your **** in a knot.

don't worry about that. I'm sure u still look smokin in a bikini