Body positivity

By Anonymous - 18/01/2024 09:00 - Switzerland

Today, when I was a teen, I felt inferior for being flat-chested. So I got a boob job. As an adult, I started yoga and meditation. Then I felt foolish for not embracing my natural self and having plastic stuff in me. Got the implants out. Now I'm happy with my looks but have nerve damage from the procedures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 507
You deserved it 441

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP, I am sorry that it came to this. I have neuropathy in my feet and hands (from chemo) and I understand the pain and frustration that causes... Usually it's better to pick a road and stay with it than to keep switching back and forth because that usually gets you nowhere. It's a shame that you now have nerve damage -You don't deserve that.

Comments

Lamitucus 4

Hate to say but any time your skin is cut you have damaged nerves. The more it’s cut the more extreme the damage is.

OP, I am sorry that it came to this. I have neuropathy in my feet and hands (from chemo) and I understand the pain and frustration that causes... Usually it's better to pick a road and stay with it than to keep switching back and forth because that usually gets you nowhere. It's a shame that you now have nerve damage -You don't deserve that.

Your parents let you get a boob job in your teens? Wow..... you do realize that teens are still developing, right? That was completely unnecessary. I get it, but at the same time, I don't think it was a wise decision, and definitely a bad one on the part of your parents. I developed more than all the other girls in my class and was very self conscious about it because I'd be teased all the time by these jealous brats. But never once did I consider surgery to change myself.