By nerdsgetmehot - 07/04/2011 16:55 - United States

Today, at 21 years old, I am still so flat chested that I can't even fit into training bras meant for 12 year olds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 825
You deserved it 5 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Godsuncle, just because she's turned on by nerds she can't be hot? Look up her profile, you ass wrinkle. She's quite cute.

Comments

don't worry a out it OP. Boobs aren't everything. they're the invitation sent in the mail to the party downstairs!

OMG_Reshaa 0

Big Boobs aren't meant for everyone.! Some people look nice with small boobs. I have big ones kinda. They fit me. If Yu don't like it get a push up or padding.

gameplaya2023 0

hmu you sound like just the women for me ;)

teemooegan 9

sucks for you and I'm 12 years old and I'm 36C HAHAHA!

fuwop 0

I don't know why you are laughing about it. having boobs that size at your age isn't always a good thing. you will have back problems when you are older. hope you enjoy it. don't post it on fml.

RainbowHeadache 2

lol little kids are assholes.

You better trade in for a better personality, but judging by your behavior you won't get much for your it.

Yea, the price is pretty ridiculous. But still, you can't judge your looks on society's retardedness. Hell even ambercrombie and fitch was trying to sell 7 year olds padded bikini tops

maybe you are a man and just dont know it yet.

Let me check. Nope, definitely not a man.

deadpool91 0

pics for proof? :p lol srry I'm in troll mode..

rcloca 10

Nerds- you're beautiful just the way you are. :)

panda_le_boo 0

at least gravity won't drag them to your knees like some women!

*Sings* Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can you tie 'em in a bowww? Can you throw 'em over your shoulder like a continental soldier? Do your boobs hang lowww?

Don't listen to people who think they're all that and a bag a chips cause they got boobs. God made you the way you are because someone will love you for the person you are! Be positive and pray if you'd like. he will talk to you. Btw whats your Youtube channel?

there has been a lot of comments on this some good some bad and some stupid. my advise is this 1) don't gain w8 just for boobs 2) there is nothing wrong with small boobs after all looks are not everything but that said I think oversized boobs are worse than none. in personal opinion natural is better 3) anytime you feel down about it you should maybe read some of your old comments and see how you have helped people or read the nice ones on this topic 4) your pretty I'm sure your smart and just remember you are who you are and the world is a better place when you think like that. as for the comment about you fishing for sympathy. even if you where I wouldn't blame you as every one gets down at times and comments like the nice ones make your day seam a lot better.