By regstl - 01/06/2013 06:21 - United States - Beaverton

Today, as I was getting out of my car, an old and obese lady walked up to me and called me an "inconsiderate heartless bitch" for using the last handicap parking spot. I guess she didn't see my wheelchair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 197
You deserved it 3 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fat people thinking they have a disability smh

Her handicap is obviously being a clueless twat.

Comments

Fat bitch can go die in a fire. Self-inflicted obesity is not a disability. This kinda shit makes me hate fat people and I used to be a sloppy fat **** myself.

Ironically, that extra walking without the handicapped spot may actually help some of those (who only have obesity to blame, not a disease, accident, etc.).

I'm sorry!!! Some people are so selfish. Don't let annoying people like her affect you. Stay positive, whether you're in a wheelchair or not. You are better than her. She is a shallow fat lady. You are a strong individual who has had to overcome physical challenges and still enjoys life. Don't let anyone stop you!!!

Considering she inflicted her health problems on herself and you more than likely did not, she has no right to spout that bullshit to you. I'm sorry op!

what a ****. some people never mentally mature

blahblah5743794 19
bleedingglitter 24

Obese people should have to park at the back of lots not get handicapped spaces. Low impact exercise if good for their joints and they need it especially if they are just going to go sit on a motorized chair to shop with.

Her handicap must be not having the ability to make it past the little Debbie isle in ******* Walmart without filling her cart

fandoms_bandoms 19

Some people have this notion that only the elderly are disabled or in wheelchairs.

some people do have a disability that makes then like that. But I see your point.