By danman - 14/04/2013 22:20 - United States

Today, I was taking a walk, when an elderly lady in a motorized wheelchair slammed into me from behind. There was plenty of room to pass by, but noooo, trying to run me down like a dog, then giving me the finger and yelling "Watch where you're walking!" is so damn preferable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 665
You deserved it 4 242

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn, so many evil grandmas popping up lately!

You should know by now the elderly will do as they please, and they've been walking the earth long enough to get away with it.

Comments

Damn, so many evil grandmas popping up lately!

They need to be taught some manners. 21st century style.

TeamKelly 10

"They see me rollin', they hatin'"

ApollosMyth 22

The grandmas have always been evil. They just don't hide it as much anymore.

Bloodjoker 11

That's it I think these hand's have had it good for too long! I say segregated sidewalks for us normals!

bamagrl410 31

It's getting old seeing so many FMLs with elderly people acting like they're so entitled. Being alive longer doesn't automatically mean you're right and everyone else should recognize that & give you special treatment. They're making the rest of the elderly look bad.

I guess I'd get pissed off and act crazy if everyone assumed I was too old to do anything on my own. Having to deal with the horrible reality all my friends are dead or dying almost everyone they knew is either in the ground or in a diaper. Also I assume being old sucks in so many ways, they probably are bitter and resent young people because they aren't young anymore and it's not fair. Just a thought, but what do I know I'm 23.

I think they need to take a driving test for those! Happens all the time at work. They constantly hit people or things, and yell at us for it.

You should know by now the elderly will do as they please, and they've been walking the earth long enough to get away with it.

That's it! I've had it with these mofo'ing grandmas on this mofo'ing earth!!!

That's why I can't wait to be old. I can do anything with the excuses "Because I'm old!" or "I'm going senile!" And I can get great store discounts. Old people have it good..

No we don't, 55. A few discounts here and there hardly makes up for our bodies falling apart. Be patient, your time is coming.

Shortay123 14

Perhaps she was in a rebel kind of mood. When we are young we do stupid things. Some elderly like to think that if they do stupid things they will be young.

That's one of those fake smile and try not to punch the person in the mouth situations. Old people can be bitter and angry, everyone knows that! We just have to grin and bear it as much as possible out of respect :) FYL

Why on earth should we respect such a person? Because she is old?!?! Respect must be earned.

Zimmington 21

I agree with 64 she/he must be punished!!

killer6969 16

Dem grandmas on their periods....

#7 I have a feeling that wasn't the case at all...

I've never heard of a grandma with her period before..

Starcatch77 20

Please take sex ed again. And pay attention this time. There's a thing called menopause.

To be fair, you don't have to be menopausal to be a grandmother, especially in this day and age. There are plenty of relatively young grandmas out there. That said, the whole "she must be on her period" comment is ******* stupid and overused.

MaydayParadexx 18

31- No, you don't have to be that old to be a grandmother. However, OP said elderly woman, not grandmother. I agree with you, though. Women are not on their period 24/7.

You're only saying that cause you're on your period

olpally 32

They see me trolling*, they hating... haha :)

Wizardo 33

Some old people are just plain assholes, next time if you ever see her again, clamp her damn chair and see how she takes that. What comes around, goes around.

NickaPLZ 26

She just couldn't handle seeing your sexy ass like right at her eye level. Just take it as a compliment.

next time run into her with an electric scooter. payback's a bitch.