By regstl - 01/06/2013 06:21 - United States - Beaverton

Today, as I was getting out of my car, an old and obese lady walked up to me and called me an "inconsiderate heartless bitch" for using the last handicap parking spot. I guess she didn't see my wheelchair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 197
You deserved it 3 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fat people thinking they have a disability smh

Her handicap is obviously being a clueless twat.

Comments

I know how you feel OP. I'm 22 and walk with a stick and will do for a long time until the doctors can figure out what's wrong with me (severe chronic pelvic pain to the point my left side can't cope/limited mobility issues) and I've had comments like "you're too young to be disabled, you're a fake"

Anyway, ignore ***** like that, you needed that spot and that stupid fat, selfish bitch didn't. Do t let it get you down, OP. :)

That's when you say bitch let me introduce you to my wheelchair and think before you open your fat mouth.

Only in America it seems do fat ***** harass people in wheelchairs, & there is always someone to defend the fat ****...stupidity runs rampant...my apologies to all people who get harassed by fat or just inconsiderate twats for being handicapped. I do wish there was a cure for stupidity..

Obesity doesn't count as being handicap. It's her fault Shea obese in the first place!

Haven't you learned to ignore the insane yet? Seriously, it is really fun, once you realize you're in such a situation, to go on about your business as if they didn't exist. Drives them crazier.

LilFlutter 10

This reminds me of a time I was on a bus where the seating reserved for people with disabilities also folded up to accommodate two wheelchairs or scooters tied down in place, the seats facing sideways (facing the aisle). As a person with disabilities (not in a wheelchair), I was sitting in one of those seats with my harnessed service dog sitting at my feet. Suddenly, a woman came thundering onto the bus and started yelling at me that I had to move from my seat because her husband in a wheelchair was about to board the bus! I was so shocked by this woman's attitude, especially since she could clearly see I was also disabled! The bus had other seats that I could sit in, so all she needed to do was politely ask, although really it is the bus driver's job since he runs the wheelchair ramp and secures the wheelchairs to the bus. (Thankfully, the bus driver was awesome and told the lady she is to never talk to his passengers that way - he put her right in her place and she apologized!)

avapaige1234 19

She has a disability on the brain. Forgive her (sarcasm included)

Utilize that wheelchair! Run her ass over. Or at least loudly point out that she was too late and that has nothing to do with you.

Apathetic_Alan 2

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.