By poorcar - 05/10/2009 07:38 - United States

Today, my parents asked if they could borrow my car. Why? Because they were going to see someone about a Craig's List ad and wanted to look poor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 219
You deserved it 3 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why should this be a FML? You got a car, lucky you!

Comments

Wow ur parents a sick liars, but they seem awsome!!!!!!! Oh and by the way how is this an FML?? Ur parents just act poor, that doesn't me u guys are poor...

Haha I just had to reply to my self again lol....

AnaMaree 0

Too many negative votes, comment buried.

LmAo datz a gud 1 yo.....datz funny weLL idk wat 2 rLy say but Ur a gud Child i guess LoL

Why should this be a FML? You got a car, lucky you!

People just look for things to be upset about and post it on here sometimes.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Yeah, I'd take a poor-looking car over no car...

At least you have a car. Stop Bitchin.

I hope you didn't let them take your rig.

M13LO 0

hey now you need a car for the day, borrow their car to look rich

So did they at least let you borrow their car so you could look rich? Who knows - you may get "lucky." Seriously, though, at least you have a car that works, so please STFU and start cleaning the kitchen.

well how old are you? just because you don't have the nicest car in the world doesn't make your life ******. at least you have a car. i had to drive around an old cop car for a year and a half. i hated it. it was a piece of shit. but it got me to where i needed to go. and if you are young then its not that big of a deal to even have a nice car anyways. that's why you go to school to get a degree to get a good job to get a nice car.