By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 02:49 - United States

Today, as a joke, my friends plastic wrapped me to my bed while I was sleeping, I had an allergic reaction to the plastic and had to have the girl I like come cut me out and give me my meds. I sleep naked and was unable to put on clothes during this time. She saw me naked, swollen and with hives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 312
You deserved it 5 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Truthbringer 0

why did you have to call the girl that you like to help you out in that situation? seems like you could have called anyone.

Good call, calling the girl you like... What happened after? I bet *it* looked a bit bigger cause of the swelling...

Comments

Is that an allergic reaction or are you just happy to see me? ... Ohh. I hope it's an allergic reaction otherwise that's not puss.

King_of_Kings 3

#11 yo Jimboom, ummm, i don't get it. shouldn't have stayed up all night.

but she still came and helped you out and shit? she might be a keeper haha and #10, what???

blland 0

how, exactly, did someone get to your bed? If you're that easily accessible, I suggest never sleeping naked.

ditlihi 0

You're not F'd. This is a gift from god.

JessObsess 0

Maybe the girl he likes is one of the friends that was already there, jeez. Y'all never had a crush on any of your friends? =P That's really embarrassing.

alex_vik 0

#17 - It feels better than wearing clothes.

#3 and #11 XD And sleeping naked is awesome :O

This doesn't make sense on many levels, but the most obvious: How were you able to call anyone with your arms wrapped down? If your arms weren't wrapped down, why couldn't you get yourself out?