By Stevski - 11/09/2012 15:08 - Australia - Port Macquarie

Today, after moving in with a couple of vegan zoologists a few weeks ago, I discover that they don't believe that we have the right to kill cockroaches, and will not allow me to do so. The house is infested, and it's spread to my bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 257
You deserved it 4 012

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't care if they don't want cockroaches to die; I would go nuclear on those nasty creatures.

Comments

1) Find somewhere else to live 2) Pack your things 3) Step on a cockroach in front of them 4) Leave

iTsbSkuLLy 8

Lure them out. Then OBLITERATE THEM ONCE THEY ARE OUT OF THE SAFE ZONE WITH YOUR RAY GUN MUHAHAHAHAH, an u should really look into another place.

Pla? PLA?!? My god man, finish your sentence, I need to know what you mean!

Cockroaches are actually very clean creatures. They made sure to get rid of lice, fleas, ticks, etc, before mankind decided that they didn't need to be clean and tried to kick them out.

Cockroaches are NOT clean creatures. If there is a large infestation, you can actually see the tracks of excrement they leave. They are disgusting, and a sign that the area is not a sanitary place.

Cockroaches carry and pass on to humans dysentery, typhoid and poliomyelitis. But I guess you think that's ok because they eat other bugs? I think I'd rather lice over dysentery any day of the week.

They feed on human and pet food, and can leave an offensive odor. They can also passively transport microbes on their body surfaces including those that are potentially dangerous to humans, particularly in environments such as hospitals. Cockroaches have been shown to be linked with allergic reactions in humans. Looks like Wiki is backing up how deliciously clean those cockroaches are. That shit is legit!

desireev 17

You, ma'am, are very mistaken. Cockroaches are nothing short of filth and disgust. They carry diseases on them, leave their feces all over everything, and are extremely harmful to humans and other animals. An extreme infestation can kill the children and infants in the home. Let alone, the horrid smell, the unbeatable, unclean surfaces in the home, and the nasty rashes they'll leave on your skin. Point being that there is nothing clean about roaches!

#15, After they have wiped their feet on your lunch meat, get back to us about how clean they are.

SenselessPattern 12

Nothing says you're wrong like 5 replies and a reference to wikipedia! :)

BunchieRules 31

Relax, fellow commentators. 14 has obviously never even seen a real cockroach, or she'd know how disgusting they actually are.

Catch the roaches and put them in their beds.

kiraleann 16

This is one of those times where it is okay to say "**** you", and start killing them anyway.

You took the words right out of my mouth. That's exactly what I would say and do.

aniforprez 9

And one morning, as they woke up, they felt something soft in their sheets. Not knowing what it was, with great dread, they pulled the sheet. The sight left them filled with horror and they screamed the scream of the terrified as they witnessed the unending heap of dead cockroaches at their bed. And at the top, was a note with one solitary word 'Adios''.

skyeyez9 24

Or superglue all the dead roaches to the ceiling, hang them all up there by string (like the scene in the movie Seven, except instead of air fresheners use the roaches).

superguppy19 3

Should deport them to the park and not kill them convince the vegans that way

Most likely, they'd object to that on the grounds that you don't have to right to determine where the roaches can or cannot live.

Don't have the "right" to kill roaches? Well that would out a lot of exterminators out of work.

captainObviously 15

Tell them that someone is hurting baby seals at the local mall, and invite the terminator over.

You can call the terminator over?! Oh yes, now the fun begins.