By disappointed - 23/09/2011 03:08 - United States

Today, after having saved up my money for months to buy my college-bound son the car of his dreams, I got a phone call telling me it had been totalled during a drag-race. I only gave him the keys two days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 257
You deserved it 14 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CrassKal 27

I seriously hope you knocked his dumb ass out. And that you had insurance.

Comments

Solution: Make the spoiled brat buy his stupid shit.

He shouldve worked part tine like most college students and paid for the "car of his dreams" himself. It wouldn't be ur problem now would it?

Which is why he should have earned at least part of it himself....no teenager is going to take care of something daddy bought for him.

And that's what you get for giving the keys to a moron who probably watched fast and the furious a billion times.....next time...99 civic hatchback will do..cheap easy to hook up and won't hurt as bad when numb nuts destroys it...oh btw hope your kid didn't kill anyone or hurt himself badly during the accident...that's really sucks...hope he gets his license suspended though :D have a nice life dude...

kouklistax3 2

That's one of the reasons I don't think parents should buy cars for their kids. They don't know how to appreciate it. I bet if he bought that car with his money none of that would have happened because he had to work for it. And FYL for making a nice gesture and your son not being grateful.

JalosgurlGiselle 0

He's in college !! Its obvious he's going to do something dumb !!! FYL

Better give up on the college thing too.