By disappointed - 23/09/2011 03:08 - United States

Today, after having saved up my money for months to buy my college-bound son the car of his dreams, I got a phone call telling me it had been totalled during a drag-race. I only gave him the keys two days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 257
You deserved it 14 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CrassKal 27

I seriously hope you knocked his dumb ass out. And that you had insurance.

Comments

I'm sorry that you have an irresponsible son who doesn't appreciate you saving up for a car! Kick his ass and make him mend it! :)

I'm sorry but that's what you get for handing him stuff.. Make him buy his own car or, if you want to buy him something, buy him just enough of a car to get around. Besides, I doubt that, if you had to save for months to afford it, the car would be the car of his dreams anyway..

tildoorf84 7

YDI. No college kid needs the car of his dreams. He should work for it. Shoulda paid for books instead.

thatonedame 6

That's what you get for spoiling your kid. He didn't buy it, so why should he care? You'll just get him another. He would have probably been more careful had he worked for the money to buy the car.

sparklecherry 4

Op, you're an idiot and you deserve it.

justbigbs 6

Smart very smart, not. You should of make him buy his own damn car and drag race and loose it on his own. You deserve it for being an idiot. Well now you can buy your kid another one , HAHAHAAHAA don't forget a house so he can sit it on fire

stoptrying 9

I truly, sincerely hope you never reproduce.

j3ebrules 13

That's why I'd only give a kid a cheap car. They lose it; I absorb small damages, they are out having a car and won't be getting another one and will be paying through the ears for insurance until they're 25 if they get one themselves and NO, they can't have a ride.