By Olive14 - 16/12/2010 20:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my best friend lost her virginity in the backseat of a car. I was sitting in the front. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 621
You deserved it 7 129

Olive14 tells us more.

Haha, alright, I'm gonna try to clear this up. It wasn't my car. We were with two guys and it was the guy she was hooking up with's car. I was sitting in the front seat talking with the other guy (you know, 'cause I kinda have this thing where I DON'T hook up with guys I've just met), when we heard sounds from the back and realized they were *******. It's freezing here this time of year, so there was nowhere to go and it was wayyyy too cold to get out of the car. Most. Awkward. Moment. Of. My. Life.

Comments

youfailed18 0

^ Magic, of course. :) I could tell you the spell, but I would have to kill you.

I knew I liked you more than Potter for a reason.

Shane_1324 0

she's was prob playin dj up in the front seat

Lisimal 7

Why doesn't magic give you a nose?

generalasskicker 12

because he traded his nose for great magical powers duh you can't have a noise and be the dark lord now can you no it's just illogical

Lisimal 7

God, your response gave me a headache. At least put some random periods.

monnanon 13

@163 maybe op was driving or was a passenger in a moving car. it would take a lot for me to throw myself out of a moving car lol

brokenbitch13 0

if it makes u feel better when i lost mine... we were in the bathroom at a karate halloween party... his brother (who just so happened to be our sensei) was the one to catch us..awkwarddd.

VinegarStrokes 0

What the shit 120 you're ******* ridiculous, what a horrible first time. So while pulling down his batman pants, lifting up the ruffles on your princess costume, and balancing on the toilet seat of the bathroom at your tween, 14 year old yellow belt having karate Halloween party last year were you actually visualizing the horrible decent of your life from that very moment and choosing names for your graduation preventing bastard child you're going to birth next year? Enjoy the raves, make sure you do as many drugs as possible while having copious amounts of unprotected sex with multiple partners daily!! You're my American hero!

120 is a lil poser shkank.. "total rave girl" my ass, you wouldnt know a real rave if it dropped its hairy nuts in your mouth.

where did she say that he didnt use a condom? I agree, the first time you have sex it should be at least in a bed, but having sex in the bathroom doesnt mean that your automatically a crazy bitch craving for drugs every five seconds... your an idiot :D

YDI for not saying anything. And for not joining in either.

VinegarStrokes 0

4bidden, please tell me you approach women in real life like you do on fml, I totally want to hear what happens after you lift your shirt up!! Sexy time?

xXDubbleChic 11

that I'd exactly wut happens! ;D

should have joined in while u had the chance

Park the car, get out, have a coffee and give them some space... Geeeeez....

Or just having some good old fashioned sex? Why does everything have to be so serious nowadays, nobody ever says why are you playing all that football? where is it leading too?

Sex is the most intimate thing you can do with a person. Football is a sport..somewhat unrelated. Nevermind, sex in the backseat of a car is cramped and uncomfortable, if it makes you feel better. It's not as good as it could've been ;P ***** ftw eh?

krystal2424 0

at least it wasn't a boring night! plus you could have gotten a pic and had major black mail :]

What if OP's friend is a minor? Photos in that case might cost you more than them.

maz_irken 6

Akwa-fy the situation even more: Hey! My friends are getting it on the backseat! Why don't I just pull out my camera phone and take some pics? They won't think THAT's weird!

youjustmademelol 4

How drunk was your friend? On a scale of 1-10 I guess 47, am I right?