By Anonymous - 23/09/2011 22:24 - Germany

Today, after five long years of having been together, my boyfriend told me that he wanted to take our relationship to the "next level". We now have a Sims relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 740
You deserved it 4 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IronBrig4 3

Okay, you can do a Sims relationship. Just give him a friendly hug first, then a romantic hug. Spend a day or two increasing your relationship level by telling him jokes or flirting. You can woohoo with him by the end of the second day. :-)

Comments

kroekdog 7

Grooga flarg? Oooh rab gabba gorg. (Sim speak in my own terms)

Have an alien baby together and you'll know he's the one.

MrTriscuit 0

Well.. Tell him you wanna take it to the next level, holding hands.. On sims of course.

perdix 29

Maybe he'll finally get around to telling you things he's afraid to tell you in person. Is your pussy very hairy? I'll bet his Sims character will discuss his preference for shaved twats (hint-hint).

Dear OP, Unless you two haven't directly communicated your respective sentiments on marriage (hell, even as some unspoken notion you've both agreed to avoid), five years is too much- should have a grasp on relationship, partner, and future prospects/intent by this point. Jury is out on FYL or YDI; what was *your* presumption regarding the 'next level' in your relationship?

slushpup9696 12

Actually, it's a crippling shortcoming in their relationship that will most likely fall apart if this communication error is not resolved. so liek omgzzz totes cute!!(:

kristidgranger 3

Let me guess you live with him right? Ok so he has no reason the marry you. Why buy the cow when you getting the milk for free!

Now is the time to introduce the new male roommate. Make sure your character has relationship problems. Problem solved.