By Anonymous - 23/09/2011 22:24 - Germany

Today, after five long years of having been together, my boyfriend told me that he wanted to take our relationship to the "next level". We now have a Sims relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 741
You deserved it 4 968

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IronBrig4 3

Okay, you can do a Sims relationship. Just give him a friendly hug first, then a romantic hug. Spend a day or two increasing your relationship level by telling him jokes or flirting. You can woohoo with him by the end of the second day. :-)

Comments

perdix 29

Well, it's certainly an eye-catching name! I'm a bit surprised that no one has chimed in to convince you of the virtue of "toys."

scottgeo 0

Congrats. Here is to 5 more even longer years of wasting your life.

McAninch35 9

Probably I'll be thumbed down for being too serious here, but don't listen to these people telling you to dump him, OP. Just because it's been five years doesn't mean you HAVE to get married. My girlfriend and I have been dating for 5 years, and due to circumstance, won't be able to do anything more for at least another three. Hang in there. If he makes you happy that's the only level you need to worry about right now.

I don't really understand, why do people stay with someone for 5 years then complain about something they do like it bothers them? If you're together that long, get married or break up, it's not worth it.

fadingfaith 4

I love the sims! I actually only have the complete collection for the original sims. Reading all this comments makes me want to play it. :D