By raz - 02/10/2012 00:11 - United States - Fargo

Today, a woman stopped me and started chewing me out for wearing a pentagram necklace. I explained to her that is wasn't a pentagram, it was a Star of David. She continued chewing me out because apparently that still means I hate Jesus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 538
You deserved it 2 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Religion is like a penis. It is nice to have one, fine to be proud of it... But when you try shoving it down my throat you have crossed the line.

Comments

Religion is like a penis. It's fine that you have it, but please don't whip it out, wave it around, and shove it down people's throats.

What a moron! FYL if you were that brain dead.

titibug823 11

You could tell her Jesus was Jewish and to stop being such a bible thumping idiot

Omg on behalf of all Christendom I'm so sorry. We aren't all like that! It's bitches like that who give us a bad name. :(

Who the hell believes in Jesus anymore. Religious psychos now bow to TEBOW

Kristoffer 35

Evidence of harm by religion.

megusta3 5

Anyone who voted YDI on this is a c*nt.

It shouldn't matter what you wear, it wasn't affecting the lady personally.... As many people have said before me, Jesus was a Jew, and so how can you be evil? Also, even if you were wearing a pentacle or a pentagram, if the top point faced upwards, you would be wearing a symbol of a nature-based religion: usually religions that help to take care of the planet. Whether the Earth was created by the Big Bang, God or A divine being, surely helping to keep it clean isn't evil? I don't know whether it is true, but at one stage, didn't Christians use the pentacle to represent the five wounds? Then later changed it to the crucifix to represent all the sins that Jesus died for? I don't know if its true, but it might represent why Satanists use an upside down version. Then again I'm not a Satanist, so I'm not too sure what the religion includes [apologies going out to Satanists] Anyway......Blessed Be :)

Personally, I'm an eclectic Pagan. I believe you are free to believe what you wish, even if others don't. You are free to believe what you want, just don't force it on me, and tell me I am wrong for believing different :)