By raz - 02/10/2012 00:11 - United States - Fargo

Today, a woman stopped me and started chewing me out for wearing a pentagram necklace. I explained to her that is wasn't a pentagram, it was a Star of David. She continued chewing me out because apparently that still means I hate Jesus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 538
You deserved it 2 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Religion is like a penis. It is nice to have one, fine to be proud of it... But when you try shoving it down my throat you have crossed the line.

Comments

Didnt christians use the pentagram to represent the five wounds of jesus on the cross?

Ive also heard that pentagrams ward off evil in I think wiccan? forgive me if I'm wrong. My dad doesn't care, he's secure in his beliefs and gets pissed at stupid stuff. Like, I listen to metal and I do the metal sign/ devil horns/ whatever and he got pissed. oi.

Shadow_Phantom 26

No; the pentagram originally represented the 5 elements, and still does today (despite people screaming that it's "evil" and all that rubbish.)

Yes, it did. That happened when Christians tried to convert the pagans by using their symbols in order to relate to them, so the pentagram was used as a symbol for the stigmata. Then, satanism used the symbol (only inverted) to sort of mock the Christian use, not the pagan use. After the pentagram become associated with Satanism, Christians sort of stopped using it so as not to confuse people.

Lionesse 15

Ignorance is bliss to some people. SMH

I hope she doesn't have kids, with that amount of stupidity and bigotry she shouldn't breed.

I can't stand people that dont mind their own business. People like that make me think that they are so insecure about much faith they have so they think yelling and judging someone else will save their own souls. Yes I believe and God but you dont see me yell at a damn athiest or agnostic because they don't believe what I do. I'm actually interested in learning more about their beliefs. People need to be more open minded but they can't because they aren't secure enough in their own crap.I'm sorry OP that people are assholes.

Corrupt_waffles 13

Tell me about it OP I get that from my 'fathers' side....

davidn 0

******* berthing tea party bitch

Shadow_Phantom 26

I thought the same thing when I was what... 12? How old was she, I wonder...

draisge 1

Jesus was a devout Jew. That woman is an idiot.

acetheone 8

all hail the king and supreme ruler of world, satan.