By raz - 02/10/2012 00:11 - United States - Fargo

Today, a woman stopped me and started chewing me out for wearing a pentagram necklace. I explained to her that is wasn't a pentagram, it was a Star of David. She continued chewing me out because apparently that still means I hate Jesus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 538
You deserved it 2 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Religion is like a penis. It is nice to have one, fine to be proud of it... But when you try shoving it down my throat you have crossed the line.

Comments

You shouldntve corrected her, better she thought you something other than a Jew lol better to be someone who just hates Jesus than the ppl that killed him

But Jesus was a Jew too...people are so ignorant. Even of their own religion.

devore504 7

Do jews think there is a dog? I always thought they didnt.

Ah the ignorance of people. I wear my pentacles with pride. I am not harming anyone, and if someone has an opinion about it, well so be it. Opinions are like assholes, we all have em and some stink worse than others. Just smile and wish the uneducated people a blessed day.

It's always amused me how certain religions preach love and acceptance yet have followers who are quick to jump on someone else about their beliefs. However, every Wiccan I have ever known was truly kind and accepting of everyone.

Remind her that Jesus would have worn the same necklace.

Sounds like a mentally ill person exhibiting religious mania. Very common with bi polars and schizophrenics.

I wonder what goes through these people's minds when they approach others with hateful remarks. That is far from what Jesus would do. I don't understand how it's possible to love Christ and bash others for different beliefs. It makes me wonder what goes on in those churches they go to. That is wrong and inexcusable. Sorry, OP. That was completely wrong of her to do something like that.

Well you might not hate Jesus but your people are blamed for crucifying him. So in that respect she was right. However she has no right to scream at you or tell you her thoughts on your religious choices. People should mind their own business; ignorant, nosey people should stay inside and leave the rest of us alone!