By raz - 02/10/2012 00:11 - United States - Fargo

Today, a woman stopped me and started chewing me out for wearing a pentagram necklace. I explained to her that is wasn't a pentagram, it was a Star of David. She continued chewing me out because apparently that still means I hate Jesus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 538
You deserved it 2 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Religion is like a penis. It is nice to have one, fine to be proud of it... But when you try shoving it down my throat you have crossed the line.

Comments

jesus is my buddy, he mows my lawn every month

...Has anyone talked with you about you personal relationship with The Flying Spaghetti Monster lately? He's very interested in the state of your immortal soul, he told me so over a bowl of pasta and a stein of beer last night. I'd say more, but I'm afraid I'm not wearing the proper 'pirate garb' at the moment to continue......

Ramen, brother. Blessings of the FSM be upon you today.

You are allowed to believe whatever you want wether that means you hate Jesus or not. So **** that woman and the high horse she rode in on. The audacity she has to actually push her beliefs on you is unacceptable. Should have just kept walking and let the old religious zealot talk to herself.

foxholeathiest 4

Wasn't Jesus a Jew? It seems more atheist no more about religions then religious people do at times

That lady had no place to say that at all and it doesn't mean any of the things she said it does. But you should consider researching the origins of the star of David, you might be surprised.

obviousboy 8

Another reason I'm glad I'm an atheist.

I love how some "Christians" think it's okay to judge other religions/race. I believe Jesus said something along the lines of not judging ANYONE; that the main thing was to love your neighbor like you love God. For all of you believers, there is something called a Judgement Day and it will be God who will be doing all of the judging. OP, you shoulda given this woman a Bible lesson.

Oh yeah. I'm a Christian and completely open to saying that we are the most hypocritical religion...We've killed because.you don't believe in OUR God and I'm so sick of the families I know that's "the perfect Christians" that believes the moment you step into church you're instantly forgiven for being a drunken asshole to your family the night before. Makes me sick.

pjf4e 3

You just can't fix stupidity.