By HowToGetFired - 07/07/2015 20:20 - United States - Tampa

Today, I just finished a driving school that I thought would lower my insurance by 10%. It was 30 hours so I was glad it was over, that was until I found out I took the wrong class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 112
You deserved it 8 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can understand initially going to the wrong class, but I don't see how you failed to realize it before the thirty hour course ended.

Comments

Sir_ND_Pity 35

Hey, defensive driving is good! If you use what you know, at least you won't get into an accident and bring your insurance up.

It's still possible that someone else won't know what they're doing and cause an accident.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

#8: of course, that won't preclude others from causing accidents, but some insurance companies only raise the cost if it was your fault. Defensive driving is still a good thing to learn, no? :)

They say the best defense is a good offense....

Well that's 30 hours you will never get back. Sorry OP

I can understand initially going to the wrong class, but I don't see how you failed to realize it before the thirty hour course ended.

lexiieeex3 32

I can see what you mean --I thought the same thing, but a lot of driving classes can be similar. It could be as simple as OP taking a class by someone who wasn't on a list of people that were deemed reputable by their insurance company. It could also be a different type of class under the subcategory the insurance company wanted. It could be a myriad of things but I agree, before taking a 30 hour class I would make damn sure I did my research and was in the correct class.

How is he/she suppose to notice that? I mean between all the sleeping and looking at the phone. I mean who are we kidding those classes are always the same anyway, right?

Did you learn something new? If you did, your time was not entirely wasted. Just take the right class next.

cooltatgar 31

I'm curious, was your insurance higher than average for some reason?

Thats why they say ' you do not plays tricks all the time with youself!