By Mrs. Man - 02/02/2012 18:29 - United States

Today, a stranger told me how proud he was that my boyfriend and I were so open with our sexuality. For the past three years, most strangers have thought we are a pair of gay men. I am a woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 936
You deserved it 7 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"We're here! Were straight! Get used to it!!! "

obviousboy 8

Comments

If it bothers you, start dressing like a woman (you must be androgynous if that many people think you're a man). Maybe grow out your hair, buy feminine clothes? It isn't hard.

I've had that happen to me several times because I dress in guy clothes. My response to them is always, "Look at the chest? Does it look like a guy's chest to you?"

Whenever someone says that to my friend, she just bends over to show her cleavage and screams "*******!". It's hilarious.

crazyblackchick 0

I can kinda relate! In the 1970's my husband had really long blonde hair & I had long brunette hair! From behind, we looked like 2 girls holding hands! LOL!!! Ha ha! I don't understand how a mistake like that can happen from the front, though! You either look mannish or he looks feminine! You need to do something about that! We wanna see a picture!!!

ilove80smetal 8

Time for a shave, a waxing, and grow your hair.

harbqll 0

Maybe you could try shaving off your mustache.

Kforest 0

maybe you should get a more feminine look then. just a suggestion..