By charma - 11/07/2009 13:14 - United States

Today, my daughter was telling everyone at her elementry school about my gay partner. Yes, I have a gay partner. He is my work partner and he happens to be gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 162
You deserved it 5 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude stop bitchin about "ohh you shouldnt have told her hes gay blah blah blah" he is infact gay. why would he lie about that to his kid? plus she probably met him or sumshiz so yeah. y'all are stupid lol. :P

I find it interesting that you are comparing gay people to Hitler and you think they are bad, meaning you must think Hitler was bad. Well I hate to inform you but thinking people are evil and should die because of one thing about them like religion or sexual orientation makes you just the same as Hitler. It makes you a very narrow minded individual who lacks the intelligence to be able to see people for who they really are and not for something they feel or believe in.

Comments

I HATE THAT PEOPLE REPLY TO THE FIRST POST TO BE ON THE TOP >:[

It's really not that big of a deal. You care what a bunch of kids think of you?

God dam gays they should not even be able to work there worst than hilter just go to hell gay people every one hates you you are scum of the earth you should be put in jail because your worst than people who rape you are scum and I spit on your views and ways die fags you are the worst thing in the world I love America freedom but fags should not ever ever have any rights bucause you make us sick you are the worst thing ever 10 times worst than hilter

missmeliss0309 0

What's so wrong about having a gay partner? Homophobe.

Stfu you know gays are scum of the earth and should die they make hilter look good

I find it interesting that you are comparing gay people to Hitler and you think they are bad, meaning you must think Hitler was bad. Well I hate to inform you but thinking people are evil and should die because of one thing about them like religion or sexual orientation makes you just the same as Hitler. It makes you a very narrow minded individual who lacks the intelligence to be able to see people for who they really are and not for something they feel or believe in.

I don't think he in concerned about having a gay partner, or he would likely have requested a change in partner from his boss.

right. gay people are worse than hitler. that's the dumbest shit i've ever heard. hitler slaughtered millions of people. gased them, tortured them, raped them. and you think someones sexual orientation is 10x worse. you're a ******* tool. you don't stand for freedom. you stand for ignorance.

ElMundio87 0

#71 Who the hell is Hilter?

His daughter was telling her glass her father was gay... his business partner being gay isn't the problem, it is the fact that now his daughter's teacher now thinks he is gay.

No what I say is true they are worst than hilter and you are bad fir defending those fags they are scum and are worst than hilter

cosakaz 0

Personally, I respectfully disagree with the gay lifestyle, I also find it hilarious when people try to use homophobe as an insult.

Hich17 0

ftw2010 - people like you are what make it so difficult for those of us like cosakaz and myself to argue our point in a legitimate manner. Cosakaz - nice, and agreed.

HLJW1989 0

...I just don't understand what people mean when they say, "I don't hate gay people, I just don't agree with their lifestyle." Are you just asserting that you're not gay yourself? Or do you believe that homosexuality is a choice and you just don't think it is a wise choice? Either way I don't think it makes a lot of sense.

disagreeing and hating are two different things. they don't think it's right to be a homosexual, or it's just not for them. but they don't hate gays, go all crazy and mad when they see gay people, telling them they're going to hell.

bbobe900000 0

'ftw2010' is just a troll who gives a sh*t what he says but anyway, this is possibly a FML, because there is the possibility that the teacher is corrupt and hates gays and therefore will hate him now. and maybe if she's bad enough she'll even flunk his daughter. but if she's cool then this is no problem

Idk, I'm gay and I call my boyfriend my boyfriend and if I get married, I'll call him my husband. I don't get the whole "partner" thing. But anyway, that's really cute, I don't think it's really FYL, but then again if you have a daughter, chances are you're married and then if everyone at your daughter's school hears otherwise... yeah it could get interesting XD

I believe the word you're actually looking for is "worse."

ENOUGH OF THE HATEFUL BULLSHIT TOWARDS GAY PEOPLE. Seriously they are people just like you and me so what if they prefer people of the same sex its not there fault your born like that.and since when is being gay being like hitler. This whole thing that gays arent people is tottally getting out of control. Im 16 and i know what im talking about, im not gay but there is ABSOLUTE nothing wrong if 2 people of the same sex love each other.

blondiee09 0

#101 : As of this moment, you are my hero. its pathetic to try and use the word homophobe as an insult.

He might care about what the teachers think tho.

**** FTW. my auntie is gay. she's still awesome. I find it hard to believe that u think their 10x worse than hitler. hitler was involved with over 6 million deaths. and that's just the Jews. gays just have a different opinion. you can't choose who you fall in love with. even if it's the same gender. I think u need to grow the **** up. i'm 13 and I understand life more than you, you piece of shit.

I'm gay. We've been together for just about a year now. Best "choice" I ever made. I don't bash straight people, and thankfully I haven't been bashed. It's a win win situation

He's implying that he doesn't like the way gay people lead their lives. Just because it's not a choice doesn't mean homosexuals have to act on it. I don't what your problem is-- gay people deserve all the rights they want, but he can't say one thing on the Internet without people like you personally attacking for having a point of view? You're nothing more than a hypocrite. It'd do the gay community a favor if people like you stop trying to "help" them.

LEGEN_wait_DARY 0

Do you seriously not know who Hitler is?

Just a heads up, being homosexual IS wrong. Not in the moral fashion, but naturally, look at the human reproductive system, can't have an oreo with just cream or just cookie.

redxapplexoxo 0

Today, I am speaking my mind, and being respectful. MLIA

jahanvi 0

hahaha....awwwwww.lol... its time u taught her the difference.

XD this is why you never tell your kids anything. they always mess it up and now everyone thinks your gay. fyl indeed.

lolzforfun228 3

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaah. Thats really smart. Have a generation of complete idiots. Good idea.

renyark209 0

Wow that really sucks. Im sure if you explained this to a staff member it would all be okay. FYL

wow that sucks. you should make sure to have her correct everyone. lol FYL

Imawhalerider 0

No, if there is any problem at school be like are you doing this to my child because I'm gay. that will scare the pants off them because of lawsuits people can be touchy.

ydi_bitch 0

YDI for having a gay partner !