By offendedfemme - 26/08/2009 02:16 - United States

Today, I was walking with my husband, holding hands, when a man with a rainbow shirt on came up to us. He said, "I'm so glad that gay men can go out in public without being embarassed nowdays!" He patted me on the back and walked away. I'm a woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 907
You deserved it 6 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no1askdu 5

WOW thats embarassing.... how did you not know you were a MAN.

You know, not all male couples have men that both look very masculine. Not all lesbians are butch. Every couple and every relationship is different, regardless if you're gay, straight, lesbian, bi, etc. It could have been any number of things that would've made the other guy think that. Belonging to a gay community will teach you that. But everyone makes mistakes. It's apart of being human. Just shake it off.

Comments

no1askdu 5

WOW thats embarassing.... how did you not know you were a MAN.

sexymessy 0

And your husband didn't do or say anything? Wow that IS embarrassing..

no1askdu 5

#1 and #39 i agree your so smart, and so ******* cool your probably the smartest person on earth.

CrackhouseDoug 0
Antivirus_fml 0

@#43 He is calling #1 & himself cool & the smartest person on earth. (which is not possible cause thats me! :P)

ReasonsToFly 0

Her husband probably didn't do anything because judging by the way she wrote it and used the exclamation mark, he was saying it in a happy, complimenty kinda way. And then after her husband probably laughed his ass off.

atticuz 2

you look like a dude nuff said lulz

39's comment makes me want to thumb down the first one...

littlemisslee 0
scenellamas 0

well damn son your husband should have stood up for you

Ouch, at least he wasn't trying to be a jerk... I hope... Maybe you could grow your hair out. I wonder how your husband felt. :

Tupperware_fml 0

Maybe she has too much hair. At which point, shave that shit.

splinteredApple 36

I think people should just mind their own business. You don't see people go up to hetero couples and do that, so don't do it to **** couples either. They probably hear it all day and it gets annoying.

2345_fml 0

He's not all there if he is willing to go out in public wearing a rainbow shirt.

medusachic666 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Seriously. Lose a little weight, grow out your hair, and make a token effort at make-up. And don't give me that look, feminists. It takes me longer to shave every morning than it would take the OP to slap on a little lipstick.

Stop guessing. It's bad for your intelligence. Or perhaps, lack thereof, in this case

Miso_Soupu 0

Agreed. If looking like a man bothers you, do something about. Otherwise stop crying.

That was my thought. If it bothers you so much try NOT looking like a dude k?

... Because maybe she likes herself the way she is and she didn't really think about it before then?

If you're ugly enough to be mistaken for a man, YDI for going outside without a mask on.

musicangel_fml 0

say "i wonder if gay people are always looking for a pot of gold."

YDI for leaving the house looking bad enough to be mistaken for a man.

You know, not all male couples have men that both look very masculine. Not all lesbians are butch. Every couple and every relationship is different, regardless if you're gay, straight, lesbian, bi, etc. It could have been any number of things that would've made the other guy think that. Belonging to a gay community will teach you that. But everyone makes mistakes. It's apart of being human. Just shake it off.