By twit - 16/03/2009 01:14 - United States

Today, a girl-scout asked me to buy cookies, in front of Giant. She looked nice, so I bought 5 boxes from her. She took the money and went home with her mom. I opened the boxes when I got home and realized that the boxes just had rocks in them. I got scammed by a girl-scout. FML
I agree, your life sucks 237 562
You deserved it 39 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hate to say it man, but if you can't tell a box of cookies from a box of rocks, you deserved it. :p

@4 I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY. THEY DID DOWNSIZE THEM. I ******* KNEW IT.

Comments

To #63: How would you know if its FAKE!?!? People are crazy these days and WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY!! The economy is shit right now. Why would someone even post it on here if it wasn't true...maybe you do that so you would know.... Also who really thinks twice when they are buying GS cookies...and for a MOM to do that is effed up.

Dear #45, Thanks for the snark =) First off, I didn't ask, "Why hasn't everyone heard of Giant?", I asked, "Why have so many people not heard of Giant?" I was curious, not belittling. Since this post is about the Girl Scouts of America, I think it is safe to assume that the OP and many of the commenters are from the US. That being so, I was innocently curious as to why Giant was so unknown to them. I wouldn't ever say that all New Zealanders are prejudiced flamers because of a single comment =) And #51, that's really interesting... I was born and raised all along the east coast and have always had a Giant close by.

wow that sucks.. i open the box and start eatin them as soon as i buy them lol theyr so good

YouRF____d 0

# 16 and #31 are best LMAO best FML all day

Was it re-sealed with duct tape? Ahahahhahahahahahhahahaha I'm sorry man, but you should have shaken the box in the least!