By twit - 16/03/2009 01:14 - United States

Today, a girl-scout asked me to buy cookies, in front of Giant. She looked nice, so I bought 5 boxes from her. She took the money and went home with her mom. I opened the boxes when I got home and realized that the boxes just had rocks in them. I got scammed by a girl-scout. FML
I agree, your life sucks 237 562
You deserved it 39 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hate to say it man, but if you can't tell a box of cookies from a box of rocks, you deserved it. :p

@4 I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY. THEY DID DOWNSIZE THEM. I ******* KNEW IT.

Comments

DuchessAngel37 0

Did it ever occur to any of you that it wasn't like huge chunky rocks? Have you ever been to the beach and skipped rocks? Little flat stones that weigh next to nothing and in fact are shaped like thin mints.

Con Artists are getting younger these days. Must've been trained by Nicholas Cage from Matchstick Men.

damnthatsuck 0

How do you not notice they were all open?

thats freakin messed up. its hard to tell the evil little girls fro mthe good ones. but they make us girl scouts look bad! you should buy from us older sexier girl scouts hahaha ;] you know, if selling rocks is easy, then selling drugs through boxes isn't a bad idea... just kidding! don't get any ideas. but the boxes did shrink and the price did go up unfortunately. i'm pretty sure its like $4 a box everywhere, so if someone sells it to you for more, then you're being ripped off! They're already profiting like $0.50 from each box they sell. Well, our troop does that atleast.

kids sink to all new lows to go to Girls Scout camp....

bananana415 0

Newsflash - those weren't Girl Scouts. Just some con-artist and her kid. Probably weren't even wearing authentic vests, and lame poster didn't notice.

some people these days! its why I do'nt buy from them

Some of you guys are a bit stupid, sorry to say: a lbs. of rocks is the same as a lbs. of cookies, so there may not even be a way to distinguish between them if the weight was cleverly balanced. Also, I'm pretty sure some adhesives are good enough to close the box to make it look realistic enough. I feel bad for the poster, but this is why you shouldn't buy in bulk, and always check your stock.

#88 - Look up "density". The same volume of rocks would be much heavier, and the same weight in rocks would not fill up the box.

Hahahahahaha! owned by a girl-scout!! hahahahaha!!