By twit - 16/03/2009 01:14 - United States

Today, a girl-scout asked me to buy cookies, in front of Giant. She looked nice, so I bought 5 boxes from her. She took the money and went home with her mom. I opened the boxes when I got home and realized that the boxes just had rocks in them. I got scammed by a girl-scout. FML
I agree, your life sucks 237 562
You deserved it 39 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hate to say it man, but if you can't tell a box of cookies from a box of rocks, you deserved it. :p

@4 I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY. THEY DID DOWNSIZE THEM. I ******* KNEW IT.

Comments

you just got owned by a girlscout lol

you should have at least checked to see if the box had been opened before you gave her your money. That was just stupid.

starbaby 0

Really who examines a box of girl scout cookies? You buy them because those innocent looking soliciters could sell you anything, you take your 500 dollar box of cookies and savor each of the 5 cookies in the box. Little scammers!

Why have so many people not heard of Giant? It's one of the largest grocery store chains in the US.

Because not everybody is an American maybe?

#44 you are so dumb... US is not the only country in the world. Have you heard of The Warehouse or Farmers? No. Because Americans only think of themselves. Who expects kids to trick you like that? Girl-Scouts are taught about honesty and the like, I doubt I'd check every packet I bought. And you do mean packets, don't you? Not boxes (which would contain many packets) (Again, that might be an american thing, but in NZ, a box contains 30 packets, and a packet is 15 biscuits)

annabananaxx 0

I'm pretty sure that Girl Scout cookies have remained at $3.50 a box for a very long time. The reason you get fewer cookies in the box is because the price stays the same.

ase97 0

Damn, if only I was that smart at that age! GS cookies have been $3.50 for at least 8 years in NE USA. I remember selling them at $1.50, and I'm only in my 20s... But either way, one should be able to tell the difference b/w cookies and rocks. Even moving them slightly you'd be able to tell the difference.

and i love girl scout cookies too :( next time b like show me the goods, then show her the money and make her pop a box open. like a drug deal hahaha

damn, these girl scout troops are becoming more and more competitive...

WTF?? Don't you usually order them first...