By twit - 16/03/2009 01:14 - United States

Today, a girl-scout asked me to buy cookies, in front of Giant. She looked nice, so I bought 5 boxes from her. She took the money and went home with her mom. I opened the boxes when I got home and realized that the boxes just had rocks in them. I got scammed by a girl-scout. FML
I agree, your life sucks 237 562
You deserved it 39 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hate to say it man, but if you can't tell a box of cookies from a box of rocks, you deserved it. :p

@4 I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY. THEY DID DOWNSIZE THEM. I ******* KNEW IT.

Comments

liveitlearnit 0

#44, I don't think there are any Giants on the East Coast... because I'm pretty well traveled down the coast and I've only ever seen things like Waldbaums, Stop N Shop, Shop Rite, King Kullen, Food Lion etc.

#51, When I lived in Washington, DC I shopped at Giant. Thats east coast. I've never heard of Waldbaums or King Kullen. Are those New England chains like Stop N Shop/Shop Rite? The girl scouts outside of my grocery store always do me right. Piggly Wiggly forever!

Girl scouts are evil, you should never buy their cookies. Really though, girl scouts do not receive all the profits from the cookies.

notfromearth7 0

Usually they get some sort of prize for selling the most boxes. That kind of thing brings out the inner con-artist in kids and....I'm sure you aren't the only one.

alwaysalady 0

She probably popped the box from the bottom to not deface it. You know, I almost bought some thin mints from a cute little blond girl scout the other day... I didn't any cash. maybe it was for the best.

you didnt notice each box weighed like 5 lbs?

looks are decieving when "sweet little girls" are involved. come to think of it, those "sweet little girls" are freakin DEMONS! D8

Do you remember which troop they said they were associated with? You should definitely try and get your cookies!