By Ama_544347571 - 24/05/2017 16:00 - Sierra Leone

Today, a customer came to my shop and asked our shop assistant if we had Smart TVs. She replied, "No we only have LG and Samsung." FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 069
You deserved it 424

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It looks like you don't carry Smart Employees.

Sounds like my stepdad, except he is 70 and can't grasp technology and it's terms.

Comments

Sounds like my stepdad, except he is 70 and can't grasp technology and it's terms.

It looks like you don't carry Smart Employees.

Maybe she was slamming Samsung and LG. Like , "Hey do you guys have smart phones?" No we only have IPhones. " OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Burn!!!! Carmelized!!! Look I'm just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I'm pretty sure your above comment is slamming iphones, but I get your point.

species4872 19

And what did you say to her after you and the customer stopped laughing?

I dunno, but employee that dumb.... I guess Op is closer to crying.

Has she been trained in that department/product? I know sometime people just pick that sort of knowledge up, but as her employer it's your responsibility to make sure she knows what she's selling. If you hired her for a tech services position or if she mentioned experience in other tv-selling stores on her resume, that's one thing, but if she's a new employee without prior experience, you can't expect her to magically know everything about every product.

TVs are only as smart as the people using them.

legitnonamesleftfml 8

That would be a good story for this site: https://notalwaysright.com/working/

chickensheep 15

Maybe she heard "Sharp TVs"? Remember when those were a thing?