Getting wet, but not in the good way

By Boyufd - 28/06/2020 02:02

Today, it's been the fourth day in the row my pregnant girlfriend peed the bed. It's also the fourth day I have to clean it since she's too embarrassed to do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 491
You deserved it 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should probably just throw your phone away because clearly you have nothing smart or interesting to say.

Invest in a water proof mat or sheet for the bed.

Comments

bloopaloop 27

You should pee in her mouth and act too embarrassed to talk about it.

You should probably just throw your phone away because clearly you have nothing smart or interesting to say.

mazemilli 3

She’s pregnant. Stop being a dick. She’s not doing it on purpose you asshole

where did he say that she did it on purpose? And why would she let HIM clean up her mess - 4 days in a row? If he was out of town, would she sleep in her own xxx then? Or aks a neighbor - since she 's so "embarrassed"??

It_gets_better 19

She's pregnant, she's dealing with enough. If you aren't physically growing a baby, you really can't be deciding how much physical labor she is capable of doing. OP- yeah man, that sucks. Living with a pregnant person might suck almost as much as being pregnant.. maybe.

Invest in a water proof mat or sheet for the bed.

Honestly I had to start wearing adult diapers at nighttime due to this. Especially in the last two months of pregnancy. Try depends or puppy pads. Don’t make her feel bad about this, her hormones are insane right now, she’s growing a human inside of her, and peeing the bed while pregnant is incredibly common. Try looking at the entire situation from her perspective.

You are a ass hole, she’s carrying your child and your saying fml because you had to clean her accident ? Get over yourself loser.

Well, if it happens once, one might call that an accident. But 4 days in a row - so far - and not bothering to get herself diapers, but let HIM change the bed - because "embarrassment"...? Seriously?

Are you serious? Do you have a ******? Do you know what it’s like to be pregnant? No? Then your opinion is null and void. 4 nights vs 9-10 months. Get over it.

bl3ur0z3 17

Since when is it LESS embarrassing to have somebody clean up after you?

oGxFoopFoop 15

This needs more context, how far along is she? I’m assuming it’s a considerable length which would make it much more acceptable and in that case OP should stop bitching about it. However if it’s the first few months I really don’t see much of an excuse here for her. Also, easy solution. Get adult diapers.

keye2hisheart 1

she is pregnant... so why is she peeing the bed??? I have had 3 kids and never not 1 time did I pee in the bed... something else might be going on...

You got her pregnant, it's the least you can do. YDI

lifeis4me 20

Tell her she needs to wear diapers. It’ll save both of you the embarrassment and effort