By Username - 01/12/2010 03:39

Today, a customer at the store I work at asked me what kind of cake I would suggest for her husband's 50th birthday. I laughed and showed her the Grim Reaper cake. She burst into tears and explained that he has cancer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 121
You deserved it 62 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

An Over The Hill cake would have been fine, but your store had to one up that with a Grim Reaper? Man, that sucks! At least you were doing your job well!

iTaylor 0

you know, in any other situation that would have been a good joke. you couldn't have known :/

Comments

BeRealz 0

YDI, never mess with jokes related to death. Unless you know a person very well, but best to keep it to yourself..

lovelyllama3 0

why would you do that and think it's funny?

Is is funny and it's funnier it back fired. My condolences to the customer though

hairt 4

19, but he's 50. even if op didn't know that guy had cancer, op was still mocking a 50 year old. and by suggesting the grim reaper cake, it's like telling the wife that her hubby is old enough to be dead. lol. btw why call her a bitch? she didn't do anything.

katieperea 0

Hahah who that's kinda funny but then really sad..

You're retarded, who the hell dies at 50 years old these days anyway??

Hellooomindyy 0

I hate it when people ask questions or opinions and then don't like your response.

Even if her husband does not have cancer, it was really immature and unprofessional for you to have suggested her the cake you pointed out. It is just outright disrespectful, no matter how funny you think it is. It is pretty much the same as wishing ill on her husband, and I am sure that you will not find it hilarious if someone did that to you about someone close to you. Grow up.

I'd recommend you try your own advice. thats one hell of a rant bro.

Hellooomindyy 0

I'm guessing the 'grow up' bit, but in reality the older I've gotten the more I enjoy a good rant :)

u guys cleary need pull the stick out of ur asses. it was funny