TMI

By Autumn - 18/12/2017 01:30

Spicy
Today, while discussing my vegetable garden, my father's new girlfriend announced that she loves vegetables in the bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 313
You deserved it 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TeachAllTheMath 19

Are you growing anything she likes? You might need to put a fence up to keep her out.

Comments

exileonmainst 16

Some more than others I assume. Cucumbers and maybe aborigines would fare well, but what would you do with a turnip or a beetroot?

exileonmainst 16

*aubergines Although I’m sure aborigines would do well in the bedroom as well. Also, let us be able to edit our ******* comments already!

iny0urjuicebox 7

well, youre not wrong about the aborigines. Once you go black, you never go back

TCRII 29

Technically, a vegetable is the leafy part of a plant. So, does she want some spinach in the bedroom?

TeachAllTheMath 19

Are you growing anything she likes? You might need to put a fence up to keep her out.

If she means cucumbers and tomatoes, those are technically fruit. Perhaps a carrot or a long stalk of celery would do.

They have fixed this controversy. They say things like tomatoes are botanically a fruit and a culinary vegetable. I think that’s a good fix of the problem.

Lobby_Bee 17

Loves vegetables in the bathroom, but not for eating.

manb91uk 22

Fair warning - if she ever turns you down for sex, there’s a 76.34% chance she’ll be shoving a cucumber up her ass.

Guess she would do it in front of your salad.

Did she say she liked eggplants? Did she ask you to grow something for her ?