All grown up

By Anonymous - 22/07/2022 00:00

Today, I made broccoli and peas with dinner. My girlfriend pouted, sulked, and refused to eat "yucky veggies", demanding fries or chips. Apparently, I'm dating a fucking toddler. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 098
You deserved it 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you checked her ID? You may be committing statutory rape! Veggies aren't popular with jailbait. No one ever got lured into a white panel van with arugula.

If it bothers you that much, talk to her about it.

Comments

If it bothers you that much, talk to her about it.

YOU LOVE LITTLE GIRLS THEY MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD

mccuish 25

I hate myself for recognizing those lyrics

Have you checked her ID? You may be committing statutory rape! Veggies aren't popular with jailbait. No one ever got lured into a white panel van with arugula.

tiptoppc 19

You deserve it if you get into a white van for *shudders* arugula..

damn she couldve just politely refused…

Was it you just made something you knew she wouldn't like it or she declined rudely. But in this day and age, I wouldn't force anyone to eat something they don't like out of politeness. I go out of my way to cook dinner for my house, they are allowed to say no and make their own dinner. I wouldn't eat broccoli and peas, and if there's nothing else except frozen chips I eat them or go hungry. I would happily taken any other vegetables except broccoli and peas. I'd rather go hungry or have water. And I'm 32, 10+ yes running restaurants and kitchens. I'm curious how old are you?

It doesn't sound like OP made food he knew his girlfriend would dislike. It sound like OP needs to cut baby carrots into interesting shapes, hide puréed turnip or squash in the spaghetti sauce, make his girlfriend watch The Last Dinosaur and serve her a nice leaf, and serve passionfruit under the name "monkey skulls".