Thieves like us

By Bummer - 30/10/2009 02:00 - United States

Today, I found my checking and savings account to both read $0.00. My parents transferred all my money to theirs because "I'm irresponsible, and not fit to handle money." I'm a 3.8 college student and have a full-time job. They are currently unemployed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 886
You deserved it 3 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well are you 18 or older? If so, you should have to sign permissions for those things. Report it to your bank. If you're a minor, well, definitely FYL.

Okay, first of all: your life does indeed suck. That's terrible. Second of all: why do they have access to your account? Shut that down, bro.

Comments

Well that makes sense, they value money more as they don't get it :D FYL though

k_steez 0

I COMPLETELY understand...that's douchebagery right there, fyl.

Mx_Rider 6

okay? what the **** does a 3.8 gpa have do with anything glad u put that in there trying to sound all smart also glad u have zero,nada,zilch money haha ydi totally brahhh

Intelligence alone doesn't get you a 3.8 GPA. You have to be responsible enough to work for it, too. It was to reference his parents saying he's irresponsible. Though, allowing his parents account access was a big lapse in both intelligence and responsibility...

ROFL. FYL mx_rider, for having brah in your vocabulary. i'm sorry if you can't see the clear correlation between responsibility and GPA, if one is a student then most would think they're primary RESPONSIBILITY is to work hard in school and your GPA is a direct reflection of your efforts. see how i used both words in one sentence for you? stop being a ******* hater and gtfo.

CableX17 0

Mx_Rider = fail *sigh*, the ignorance of some people

footcheezeez 16

You aren't the brightest, are you, 29?

footcheezeez 16

You aren't the brightest, are you, 29?

Ah yes, another in the rash of "Mom and Dad cleaned out my bank account" FMLs. If you're an adult no other adult other than you should have access to your account if you don't want them to have it.

your an idiot. you should have never let them on your account in the first place. pick your ****** up off the ground and learn from this

A student with a full-time job? How do you manage that?

It's what some students have to do to make ends meet :/ I've been full-time school/work for 5 years now, since I turned 18 and my parents told me I had to move out and support myself. to the OP: how could your own parents do that to you? I hope you take them to court, I would.

Future_Mrs_Voltz 0

i worked 40 hours a week last school year and still had 15 credits. this year i have two jobs and work about 30 or so hours a week and i have 18 credits (6 classes)...it takes a lot of patience, time management, and responsibility i don't know that i believe this FML though...there are too many of the parents stealing money fmls...so change your bank account it is really easy to do...

why are your parents authorized on your bank accounts? ydi. however fy parents for being douche pumps. I'd cry foul

My parents had access to my bank account until I finally turned 18 and was able to get them the **** out. All throughout my teenage years my Dad would take out almost $25 a week for 3 years when he ran low on money. ******* asshole.

janise 2

That sucks for you. I would have just stopped putting money in the account if that had happened to me though.

YDI for having a joint account with them. Now close the account and open your own individual accounts.

bosshaug 0

Is this website called BAMP (bitch about my problems)? I don't recall this website being called that so take your problems elsewhere