By SM - 30/10/2009 03:35 - United States

Today, at work one of my co-worker was oddly nice to me; and my boss, who usually always says hi to me, didn't look or speak to me. Later that day I found out that I was going to be fired, not because my boss told me but because my picture was missing from the wall of employees. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 852
You deserved it 2 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wellinever 5

There's no good way to find out you lost your job, but that was a pretty bad way. Good luck in your job search.

jchansfan 0

You should have put a new picture of yourself up, extra points if you flipped off the camera in it! :D

Comments

wellinever 5

There's no good way to find out you lost your job, but that was a pretty bad way. Good luck in your job search.

"usually always?" what's that?? "40% of the time, it works every time"

xxcrazybestiexx 0

That is a horrible way to find out. Very cruel. FYL.

shoul've pretended you didn't notice and made him let you go, face to face

What bastards! Did you work for Werner-Hogg?

Something similar happened to me once: I showed up to work and this girl who never, ever spoke to me was really nice, and within minutes I was being given my walking papers. The real F in it all? I'd suggested my replacement the day before when my boss asked me who was the best candidate to bring in to complete our crew.

jchansfan 0

You should have put a new picture of yourself up, extra points if you flipped off the camera in it! :D

FML Staff, you know that thing you sometimes do, where you fix the wording on awfully phrased FMLs? Yeah, do that.

Brooklynxman 0

Real mature. Your boss. Two things that will never fit in a sentence together without extreme sarcasm to glue them in place.

Well, that sucks, but that's the nature of the beast. It's called natural selection. It was just your bad fortune to be at the bottom of the food chain. FYL, of course, but shit happens.

You're getting fired because your picture is missing from a wall? In that case, you should take down and hide the pictures of all the coworkers you don't like, including your boss.