The Thin White Duke

By DJ Clitter - 16/04/2012 19:35 - United States

Today, I was in the car with my daughter when I narrowly missed hitting a car after running a stop sign. After she screamed at me and demanded to know what I was doing, I had to admit that I'd been daydreaming about David Bowie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 101
You deserved it 33 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not only did you almost endanger your daughter, you almost endangered other drivers. People like you don't deserve to have your license.

Mademoiselle_fml 34

I don't blame you. David Bowie's one sexy beast ;)

Comments

grace12898 0

I didn't know who this was so I had to look it up. I think I puked a little

You didn't know David Bowie? What...I mean...are you...the ****... Kindergarten called. You're late for class.

Grace please find the nearest door on FML and leave. Have a pleasant day and do not let the door hit you on the way out.

MsMeiriona 2

Quick, get this girl a seat at a Labyrinth screening.

Oh jesus. Wtf is the world coming to?!?!?!

This person probably thinks Robert Pattinson is the most attractive boy in the world...

You don't deserve it. David Bowie is awesome.

"If i post something, and one doesn't like it, they just don't get the joke." Hahahaha, loving the arrogance. Maybe the joke just sucks. But yeah, it wasn't homophobic like those idiots were crying.

Dance Magic Dance!!! I was soooo in love with David Bowie after watching the movie "The Labyrinth" ugh! How I wanted to be the Goblin Queen and was jelly of Jennifer Connelly.

perdix 29

Did you come to a green light and see a blue light, too?

Ground control to major Tom. (perdix), the papers want to know whose shirts you wear. ****(believe me, those are the true lyrics. I did research ;)

Sinkhole 26

Were you thinking about Bowie lonely in space? Or Bowie finding life on Mars? Wouldn't that be weird coz he wrote that song 'Is There Life On Mars?'. He could write a follow up tune and call it 'And There Is'.

Are you high? And the song is called "Life on Mars?".

Sinkhole 26

It's a reference that I'm glad you don't understand.

Nice username OP. next time don't daydream about David Bowie playing dj with your clitter

cott0nballs 7

OP's name also surprises me.