Second best

By Rebecca - 16/04/2012 18:49 - United States - Bloomfield

Today, my mom admitted that the only reason she took me out for lunch was because she felt guilty over going on a massive shopping spree for my sister while I was forced to stay home alone. I thanked her for the Wendy's meal anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 730
You deserved it 2 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can't complain about fresh, never frozen beef.

NoFeet 4

Tell her you always liked your dad more anyways.

Comments

Can't complain about fresh, never frozen beef.

Sing_Along 7

I the mom felt guilty about it then obviously it doesn't happen that often. Which means she might not have favorites, it might he just been random. Chin up op, I bet she's done the same for you at some point.

SignUpisntcool 3

The moment I was reading this FML, a Wendy's commercial came on T.V.

It's destiny. You should go to wendys right now...

Shoulda yelled "Bitch, I'm thinking Arby's!"

sovetskiy 8

Their chili is fantastic :D

I work at Wendy's... Don't get the chili. Everything else is top quality, but consider yourself warned about the chili.

65- sucks to be you. Do you really have special powers? (Scott pilgrim vs world)

TheEpicMilkMan 13

86 - put a shirt on please :c my eyes are ruined now

i'd take a 3/4 lb cheeseburger over a shopping spree....nothing beats a full stomach!

I'd gladly go out for Wendy's any day over a shopping spree. You can't complain that's more than some people are fortunate enough to eat.

Is this the part when you guilt me into giving money? Ethos, eh?

as deep as a puddle- go out on a shopping spree, and donate your old clothes for those not fortunate enough to have any...

Just because some people have things worse, doesn't mean that other people aren't allowed to complain... I'm sure you've complained about something, and I'm also sure that somebody has it way worse than you.

Well at least you seemed nice and mature about it even though your mom really messed up.

NoFeet 4

Tell her you always liked your dad more anyways.

4everblackjack 10

Someone's playing favorites :3 but hey, you know what to do when she's old & lonely -wink wink-

4everblackjack 10

18- I'm sorry, it was a joke. I'm half asleep & I have no idea what I type sometimes :( I didn't think anyone would take my comment seriously..T.T

Dw, if people couldn't see it was a joke, they're dumb. :p

linkinpark98 23

I would assume you'r not her favorite. Or you have a job and she assumes you will buy your own stuff.

NoFeet 4

What's with all the watches?!?!

NoFeet 4

Haha... I still don't understand the point of wearing 8 watches, but ok?

maybe he loves watches? i don't really need 16 computers either but i do cause i love them!

NoFeet 4

I hope you're joking. If not, you have wasted a crapload of money. 16 computers would pointless... But who am I to judge?

NoFeet 4

Aw crap I forgot to add in a "be" between would and pointless. My bad.

MrBrightside21 20

Meanwhile in Africa... Sent from my iPhone.

What's wrong with 16 computers? I use MacBooks as tables and tablets as coasters.. Doesn't everyone?

My husband has a lot of computers too. He buys them for really cheap and fixes them. Then he resells them for a crap load of cash. He might not have actually paid that much for them.

12 of them are used daily, so you can chill out bro!

Pentium_4, why on earth do you need to use 12 computers on a daily basis?

well I built them all (the desktops): 1 for the parents, 1 runs Linux to route the internet and dish out DHCP, 1 plays Netflix on our bigscreen, my personal laptop, my brothers laptop I gave him for school, seedbox, file server, upstairs HTPC, my gaming computer, the others run Folding@home. And only 4 of them are Pentium 4's ;)

NoFeet 4

Whoa hold on! I was never angry in the first place! I was just wondering what anyone could use 16 computers for.

I didn't think you were angry, and neither was i :P

NoFeet 4

Oh, well you said "So you can chill out bro!" So I assumed you thought I was mad or something.

skyeyez9 24

My dad played favorites too. He flat out told me it is because "my son will pass on the family name, you can't."

MrBrightside21 20

Yeah. My parents say they like my brothers more because I'm adopted.