The language of love

By Anonymous - 20/01/2010 16:17 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend and I went for a swim in his pool. I was hoping that the swim would be somewhat romantic, however, that came to an abrupt end when he decided that it would be cool and funny to try and lift me up by my boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 692
You deserved it 4 493

Same thing different taste

Top comments

carrotpuke 0

You just got a free breast lift!

JukeboxBunny 0

How hard are your boobs for that to even be a remote possibility?

Comments

marc300585 0

how would u define this as FML?? I agree it hurts but at  the same tym ur boyfriend might be trying to spice things up rather was being romatic and would have thought that might arouse u

mj2123 0

Unless he knows she's into pain, I don't see how this could even remotely be a possibility. Basically, stupid interpretation.

Ouch!! sounds painful but not possible...

1sharpchica 0

I really don't see how this is an FML. Get over yourself.

CyclonePsycho 1

Uh? Being lifted by your breasts hurts.

You seem to be the only girl who doesn't realize that someone trying to lift up your entire body weight by your breasts is stupid and painful. And it ruined her perception of their date.

christy_xo 0

good grief, that makes my chest hurt..

mozzaluvar 0

sounds origional haha not a FML though jeeeeeeeeeeze

MrC19 0

I can't really believe this but ay.. sucks lol

Big deal. I'm pretty sure I did that to my girlfriend once and she didn't care at all. If anything she just laughed it off as part of my goofiness and breast obsession, lol. Sure it might hurt just barely, but it would hardly kill you. We really need a "who cares?" button on this site.

They're both floating in water... it's not like her boyfriend tried to pull her out of the pool by her boobs.

Dude, you don't think that being pulled around by your nipples would hurt, even as a guy?

Halive 0

You're obviously gay. You probably lifted your boyfriend up by his ****

#69... the OP should have probably been more clear... but I'm not really picturing her boyfriend pinching her nipples and trying to pull her around the pool.

zeddeiram 0

Ok, picture me glueing a 1 pound weight to your ribcage on each side, covering them with your skin, and lifting you by it. Possibly larger, considering how large/slippery OP's bewbs were...