The Lady in Red

By Anonymous - 08/06/2009 01:36 - United States

Today, I was at a party. The music changed to a slow dance. Everybody grabbed a partner and I was left on the dancefloor alone. Suddenly, this guy walked up to me. I swore that he was going to ask me to dance. He then said, "Could you hold me my drink?" and went to dance with another girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 194
You deserved it 3 913

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait. "Hold me my drink?" What the hell? If he seriously said that, you are so much better off, it's not even funny.

Comments

He trusted you, that's already a good sign.

Wow that really sucks. FYL indeed. But you should have spiked his drink with some laxatives.

Don't be so arrogant next time & maybe someone will ask you. Guys don't like girls that are full of themselves Hope you had fun holding his drink!

Why do so many girls come here complaining when their assumptions of guys is wrong? There is so many of these FMLs it's ridiculous. Don't expect guys to just throw themselves at you for simply being present.

why are some of the people here calling the OP ugly? If you think that looks is a determining factor for weather you think it's worth getting to know someone or not- than your comments reflect your own shallow self. OP don't feel bad, it just wasn't your lucky night, I'm sure there were guys standing on the side to shy to ask you cause you looked so lovely.

Julle_fml 0

Wait... Why would anyone ask a stranger to hold their drink? Something's not quite right about this story.

awww, i hope you threw his drink away.

#38 - Ugliness isn't necessarily a physical thing. Arrogance is ugly, cockiness is ugly, shallowness is ugly, bitchiness is ugly...