The Lady in Red

By Anonymous - 08/06/2009 01:36 - United States

Today, I was at a party. The music changed to a slow dance. Everybody grabbed a partner and I was left on the dancefloor alone. Suddenly, this guy walked up to me. I swore that he was going to ask me to dance. He then said, "Could you hold me my drink?" and went to dance with another girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 194
You deserved it 3 913

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait. "Hold me my drink?" What the hell? If he seriously said that, you are so much better off, it's not even funny.

Comments

why did you just hold the drink for him as if it was all normal and ok? I just couldn't think of a better occasion to be verbally violent with another human being =D

prom was like that for me, i danced with my girlfriend twice over four hours of "fun", which means that i sat in a chair and watched my girlfriend grind on another guy, i was dragged on the dancefloor by everyone for the last few dances, when the last slow song came on i watch everyone pair up while my girlfriend walked towards me and ask the guy that about halfway to me... great ******* times right...

y were u thinkin he was gonna ask u 2 dance?

The_Dame 0

Should've gone up to them and poured the drink all over BOTH of them. Asshole. Him, not you.

RazorbladeSmiles 0

Wow, that's actually really sad. Slow dances are painful if you're not with somebody. The same thing happened to me, but he asked if I could move so that he could get to another girl. FYL.

I've had it happen to me where girls won't dance with me. I'm sorry that happens.

ashy_rawr 0

i would have been like sure and then take it and threw it at him

That is awful! I would have danced with you! I mean, who doesn't wanna dance with you? Like your whole page is comments saying they'd dance with you. But trust me, you are not the only one. Many people have this happen to them!

TargetTango 0

This is why I hate dances. I'm a shy guy, so the fact that I'm supposed to walk up to a girl and ask doesn't help.

OP: Well... you sorta deserve it if you just held the drink. I would have said no or spit in it, cause that's jut rude. He's clearly a dumbass anyway because he said "Hold me my drink". You don't need to dance with a dumbass. Everyone else: She's not necessarily ugly, but if she is, that doesn't make that kind of disrespect okay. Ugly people are people too, jeez. I mean, yeah, you can work out, wear makeup and try to dress nice, but no one can REALLY help being ugly.