That shit adds up

By melikeyturtles - 03/07/2012 15:08 - United States - Chicago

Today, I found out my home health patient purposely drinks tons of prune juice every night so I will have a huge mess to clean up in the morning because I'm "a lazy bastard" and I "need to work harder." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 191
You deserved it 2 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TonyGoCapitals 0

Wow what an asshole no prune intended

Put Viagra in that prune juice and see who's laughing.

Comments

rebeccac3 5

Oh no! Can u request for a change of patient. They can't knowingly let him do that right?

dieselguy88 0

Refuse to continue treatment. Tell them you are not a maid

Ask to switch patients, that is completely disgusting and not right. You are a home care, not a maid. If they refuse to switch your patients try taking away his prune juice and replaceing it with something else.

noisebox 1

Refuse to work with that client ( as they are full of shit) but why do they think you are lazy? The last option is to spill some on them or clean them up at the end of the day..,

Simple fix: let him sleep in 'Depend's... & let him sleep in every morning, you "lazy bastard"..! FYL.

Depend's, restraints so he can't take them off, maybe a nice sleeping pill so he's out and you have a good night. At least the bed will be clean, may still have to hose him down with a cold shower hose in the morning, at least he'll learn his lesson after one application.

ilovepie32 3

Nurses don't clean patients, nurses' aids do. Should have went to school for a better job. Get your work done cause that's what you put your effort towards becoming.

Sady_Ct 37

Rofl. My mum is a nurse, and she still cleans patients. I am studying my nursing diploma, and I have been taught how to clean patients. Leaving someone stew in their own mess is a huge risk for other health complications which would make this situation worse, as far as OP gore they have a duty of care to keep this person clean. WTF do you come from?

Old people are hilarious but will drive you batshit too!

Old people are hilarious but will drive you batshit too!