That shit adds up

By melikeyturtles - 03/07/2012 15:08 - United States - Chicago

Today, I found out my home health patient purposely drinks tons of prune juice every night so I will have a huge mess to clean up in the morning because I'm "a lazy bastard" and I "need to work harder." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 191
You deserved it 2 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TonyGoCapitals 0

Wow what an asshole no prune intended

Put Viagra in that prune juice and see who's laughing.

Comments

Put anti-diarrheal medicine in the prune juice to make them constipated. No mess for you!

Hiphuray4peas 27

I was going to suggest that! Although drugging someone without their knowledge sounds like a bad idea...

You're a home health aide. It's part of your job. Seriously. It's hilarious when people post on here about actually having to work while being on the clock.

You're an idiot. They take care of the person and what do they get in return? Shit. Literally and figuratively. You have no idea how hard the person works, so you don't get to sit there and judge.

Sounds like the sort of thing you'd expect to hear from someone with a large trust fund or no experience in real work.

PSWs, whether in a nursing home or home care, work our asses off for little to no respect or appreciation. We are entitled to vent a bit, especially when shit like this FML happens. Come do our job for a day and then I'll listen to you say we're lazy and don't want to work. Here's a big **** YOU to you! OP- I feel your pain. Some patients/residents are just jerkholes!

Might as well feed him spicy foods while hes at it. That'll show him hehe

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Make that the last thing you do for the day. Let them lay in their own filth.

Prune juice is pretty normal for many elderly. Just do your job and be happy you're working. If you don't like home healthcare, hit the skids.

Nobody doubts that, but when drinking it is done ONLY as an act of malice then you have every right to be pissed off.

"Accidentally" spill his poo all over his lap and see if he still likes the prune juice diet. On another note, at least his system is cleansed.

lilicoco_fml 5

Hmm, wonder if you work with my sister OP. La Salle area?

If I was you I would get on his good side to stay clear of the back side

theonlysweetpea 10

Ask if you can get him removed from your list or if you could get transferred cuz that's ugly

I would spike his drink with something opposite to clog him up so he doesn't crap for a week then stop and give him something to open up the flood gates then call in sick for the next 2 days. That stuff they give you before a colonoscopy will have him on the thrown ALL NIGHT LONG !