That shit adds up

By melikeyturtles - 03/07/2012 15:08 - United States - Chicago

Today, I found out my home health patient purposely drinks tons of prune juice every night so I will have a huge mess to clean up in the morning because I'm "a lazy bastard" and I "need to work harder." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 191
You deserved it 2 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TonyGoCapitals 0

Wow what an asshole no prune intended

Put Viagra in that prune juice and see who's laughing.

Comments

olpally 32

What an off the wall username to go with this FML, lmao... Yeah stop being so lazy op, and clean that shit up already...

Don't you just love being a nurse sometimes? Cleaning up after patients is always my favourite.

FYLDeep 25

That must be one sick **** to enjoy making you clean him. I bet he gets off on that type of thing. I can only imagine what kind of disgusting perverted things go through his mind. Am I making you feel any better OP?

bigtaytay 13

Put a bottle of hot sauce in his next glass of it. So even if he drinks it and poops it'll burn like holy hell

Put castor oil in it so he will throw up instead of ********

yeah, and a first degree murder charge too.

mylifesucks_fml 1

start asking him what he thinks you SHOULD be doing if he thinks you don't work hard enough. what does he think you are supposed to do? breath for him too?

*puts on sunglasses* Well that's a shitty situ-...nevermind

perdix 29

Yeah, it's redundant after I fixed up #8's comment. There's still plenty of room for: "That sucks" and "Aw, I'm sorry." You'll make a lot of friends if you do a reverse FML or a Soviet Russia joke.

#24 - *slaps glasses off your face* No! You see this comment is overused, and I have a short fuse. It angers me because its not original, so how about being a little more sensible. You think it's funny? Ha it's not comedy. If you think I'm being mean girl, don't **** with me. Cause guess what? I'M SKOOMAKI.

26/28- I used my one free pass to make that joke. I haven't used it before. And I didn't see Perdix's correction to #8's comment. My apologies. >.>

In soviet Russia, prune juice drinks you!

perdix 29

Today, my home health care worker came over. I hate him so I gorge myself with prune juice before he arrives. The lazy bastard lets me stew in my own shit for hours. FML. Or Today, I am a prune. Many of my friends and relatives are suffering horrible deaths so some old fart can settle a vendetta with his lazy home health care worker. FML.

Switch the prune juice out for some grape koolaid

You really think he wouldn't notice that?