Taco Bell, huh?

By tanya - 25/10/2010 12:32 - Canada

Today, I was in a rush and forgot to flush the toilet after taking a huge dump. After coming home from work, I checked my Facebook to find myself tagged by my boyfriend in a photo. The photo was of the toilet, with the caption, "This is what Taco Bell does." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 151
You deserved it 41 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flawedgenius 6

Remember to flush the toilet after you... it should be as basic as washing your hands afterwards. did you forget to do that as well ?

He tagged a piece of shit as OP. People will either get the inference or assume he's calling her a piece of shit. Neither is an attractive prospect.

Comments

How do you "forget" to flush?! That is disgusting and YDI. As another commenter said that should be as basic as washing your hands. FY bf's L.

that was a beautiful win. I think my brain jizzed a little!

Sometimes, you have to be cruel to be kind. The moral of the story is, flushing only takes an extra one second, and it makes everybody happier in the end!

You should dump him. Dump him...dump...

Sorry, that was some base toilet humor. That was meant for the least common denominator. Hey, I can't keep a straight face ALL the time.

sourgirl101 28

I'm sure they did. However, the damage is already done for those that seen it beforehand.

robc32ca 4
babelini 12

lol i feel u. once i got tagged to a photo of people in an orgy because apparently i looked like one of the girl (**** star?). u can always un-tag urself tho, but the fact that ur boyfriend would post that up is already embarrassing, tho ydi for not flushing.

eytanrodin 0

You don't look like a **** star. Otherwise, more people would watch ****.

babelini 12

wait, is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment?

bootoyou 0

heyyyy u do look like a **** star. i'm in santa monica baby lets meet up

MissD0llFace 5

I bet he taught you a valuable lesson

twinny_sc 13
sourgirl101 28

You needed more batter for your cookie.(:

you totally deserve it for taking a greasy ass smelling dump and leaving it. I would come by your place and upperdeck (ref urbandictionary) your ass in a heartbeat.