Stressed out

By amy1023 - 26/11/2009 10:18 - United States

Today, I complained to my boyfriend that I was stressed out. He asked me, "What do you have to be stressed out about?" I work 50 hours a week and go to school full time. I ask him what was stressful about his day, he told me that his "kill/death ratio went down on Call of Duty." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 763
You deserved it 8 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kylias 6

Ffft, have you ever had your kill/death ratio go down? It's very stressful.

FYL, I've been there. 2 full time jobs, an additional part time job, and a home based business. The school isn't the stressful part i've found, wait til the bills pile in. that's the WORST. Ex then said he was pissed at me for our relationship because i didn't have time for him. He doesn't even have his own bank account, and sat on World of Warcraft 70+ hours a week.

Comments

LOL; well i understand what he's saying . when your ratio drops, you die . it takes forever to bring it back upp .

Dude I play cod 6 and I'm trying my best to keep my ratio above 1. so far it is 1.08 with more than 100 kills more than my deaths. The only reason why I am keeping that up is that I'm playing 3rd person cage match which most of the time I win. It is a stressful thing when you keep dying and dying.

i can sympathize... i just got a new place and have been work 6:30 am to 8 pm shifts or 10 pm till noon to help pay bills... and im five months pregnant... and my husband wants to take my baby savings and use it to buy a new ps3 cause he doesnt want to fall behind everyone in stats

Fake you can't work 50 hours a week and go to school fulltime ánd after all that complain to your boyfriend. you should be lying half-dead in bed every day, if you can even manage to come home.

Your life is awesome, you actually pull off 50 hour workweeks while a full time student. Keep it up! He wouldn't understand cuz he plays video games, which by that I assume he has time to spare? I have been employed full time (38-50/week) since I graduated hs, and passed 3 out of 11 classes attempted in the last 3 years. Just dropped out of my 2nd community college last week.

aliaysleighbasic 0

ok- you and him are obviously from different planets. you are going to have realize that- and make a desicion either way- this kind of behavior is generally not going to change...(unfortunately) sounds like if you asked him what his long term goals and yers are- they'd be totally different (or he has no REAL clue how to achieve them...) either love him like lois loves peter from family guy or move on. it's great to hear you can spin so many plates- i give you kudos for that- so continue with your logic to lead you in the right direction for yerself, ya know? and do realize that nobody will pat you on the back 9 times out of ten! i could tell you my work week but you wouldn't believe me! haha. i could write you so much more on this very subject! it's very lonely and rewarding at the top- but when you meet someone of your own caliber-nothing can stop you! (it's like having the burden of dragging around that crybaby loser just lifted off yer back- amazing!) hope this helps.

The FAMAS with Stopping Power Pro will RUIN YOUR SHIT. Add Care Packages to your kill streak rewards too... that way you have a chance to get Airstrikes and Chopper Gunners the easy way.

I agree, The FAMAS is class, especially with bling with heartbeat sensor and thermal imaging.

FMLLOLL 0

how do you work 50 hours a week and go to school full time lol....where bouts do u work wat hours?