Stressed out

By amy1023 - 26/11/2009 10:18 - United States

Today, I complained to my boyfriend that I was stressed out. He asked me, "What do you have to be stressed out about?" I work 50 hours a week and go to school full time. I ask him what was stressful about his day, he told me that his "kill/death ratio went down on Call of Duty." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 764
You deserved it 8 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kylias 6

Ffft, have you ever had your kill/death ratio go down? It's very stressful.

FYL, I've been there. 2 full time jobs, an additional part time job, and a home based business. The school isn't the stressful part i've found, wait til the bills pile in. that's the WORST. Ex then said he was pissed at me for our relationship because i didn't have time for him. He doesn't even have his own bank account, and sat on World of Warcraft 70+ hours a week.

Comments

missnightmare 0

COD isn't even that good of a game.

Who let the OP on the Internet anyway? I don't think their computer is near the kitchen.

Oh my, all these 'gametards' complaining about how stressful it is when their KDR goes down. Do ya feel better admitting you _fail_ not only in RL but also in cyber space? I'm not surprised that most of you are still.. single. HAHAHA!

i got on to read fmls today because i just got in a fight with my bf over the same crap!

woah so im not the only one who works full time studies full time and has a bf who plays call of duty all day!

sarcdude 3

It didn't say he whined about it, he said he told her. Obviously he was getting at that he didn't have anything to be all that stressed about. She asked him. Now if he didn't turn around and comfort her or something...

Hehe! So glad I have a hubby who totally understands and supports my geekiness and gaming. We play World of Warcraft together, as well and sitting and discussing other games for hours on end. :-D

sorry, but I meet way too many people who are liars. and I honestly don't believe you work 50 hours a week and go to school full time. you wouldn't have time for a boyfriend/friends (at least good ones) it's common sense. MAYBE 40 hours, and full time is slightly more believable. but a lot of jobs don't let you go into overtime anyways.

You make time. Even if it's only for an hour once a month, no-one can get through that without some form of emotional support like friends, partners, even pets. Just because *you* can't conceive it, does not mean it's impossible.

Mine is 2.08 as long as it's above 2 I'm satisfied. Add me if you have a ps3 Psn: defsdgdh

travis36 0

There is absolutely NO WAY you work 50 hours a week + Full time school. Most University programs require 12 (business/arts) to 40 (Engineering/Sciences) hours of class a week and then when you add all the time you would have to spend studying to remain academically eligible to be at your university. Plus the 50 hours of work you have. That leaves you with about 0 time to talk to your boyfriend, 0 time to even have a boyfriend and even 0 time to even sleep which is pretty well impossible. So here's a tip, quit being so melodramatic.

I'm not saying its true as she's probably exaggerating, but it could be possible. I worked 40 hours a week and went to school full time. Class from 8-2 and work from 5-11 with longer shifts on the weekends. I'm sure I could have painfully fit a couple more hours in there somewhere...