By Noname - 13/02/2009 03:46 - United States

Today, my boyfriend dumped me because he said the relationship was too tough for him. When I asked for an example, he responded, "Like, I don't have enough time to play World of Warcraft." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 644
You deserved it 7 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

krawr 0

My boyfriend and I play WoW together...it's basically how we bond...

Matisse_fml 0

I played Wow for about two years and finally broke free of it. It's funny that when you hear two people talk about the game and quitting, you can replace Wow with "crack" and it still makes sense. For example, "I quit Wow two months ago and whenever someone mentions it, I still get a little sad and anxious."

Comments

krawr 0

My boyfriend and I play WoW together...it's basically how we bond...

Matisse_fml 0

I played Wow for about two years and finally broke free of it. It's funny that when you hear two people talk about the game and quitting, you can replace Wow with "crack" and it still makes sense. For example, "I quit Wow two months ago and whenever someone mentions it, I still get a little sad and anxious."

riley_fml 0

don't worry about him, if he's more interested in a video game than you it probably means that he was in no way shape or form pleasing you. Go out and enjoy single life, or find yourself a real man who can handle the real world and a real woman!

I wish I could find a guy to play WoW with me! I have to hear my guild bitch all the time about their girlfriends not understanding them wanting to play. Though I am not saying this is your fault. He probably wasn't good at managing his time. I could easily fit a boyfriend into my WoW time. Find a guy with better time management skills next time! Or start playing WoW :D

wow ruins lives i got out whilst i could

banana_fml 0

Sounds like my boyfriend. FML.

me and my ex gf played wow together, broke up with her took and took her account. FHL WoW is an addiction go cold turkey while you still can!

I'm a videogamer/WoW -er, so i understand the constant addiction... but i understand what your going through too.. my ex boyfriend passed up having sex with me because he was close to leveling is character.. sucks, but hopefully there are guys out there that can appreciate what they have..

I used to play WoW religiously too, but I quit because of my girlfriend. Then she broke up with me later. So? Back to WoW, relationships suck.