Strange kink

By Anonymous - 28/04/2009 00:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was hanging out with my boyfriend when we started messing around. Things were getting really hot when he got a call from his best friend, whose grandfather had just died. As they were talking and I heard her crying, he unzipped his pants and mouthed, "She won't know." FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 946
You deserved it 7 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, I called up my best friend because my grandfather had just died. I suddenly hear the sound of a zipper, some moaning, and a dialtone as he hangs up while I'm still bawling. FML

Comments

I do that same thing all the time. EVERYTHING is better whilst... well, ya know. Driving, movies, watching sports, church, taking a crap....

LMAO. I think that's awesome! And hilarious. And just all around great. ... I don't really get how it's a "FYL" though... -blink-

I don't see how this is a FYL. F her L. "Today, my grandfather died. I phoned my best friend to confide in him, and he was encouraging his girl/boyfriend to give him a ******* while I felt my heart was breaking. FML."

mouseintern 0

I consider this an FML on a few levels. First, the guy answers a call from another girl while messing around with his girlfriend. Now I see no problem with having close friends of the opposite gender when you're dating someone, but they should get bumped down the priority list. Secondly, even though this guy cares enough to interrupt things to take a call, he doesn't care about his friend enough to give her the respect she deserves during this hard time. Third, it does sound like he's just in it for the action. I agreed since you basically just found out your guy is a jerk.

Hahahaha. Even though I'm a girl, that is still freaking hilarious. At least your boyfriend didn't put the hot and heaviness on hold. But still, that cracks me up.

It would be hot if the guy was making a work-related call... not while his best friend is sobbing away on the other end of the line though.

xlaurenxashleyx 0

Really...who cares. Could be worse