Sounds like a swell guy

By Crying - 01/03/2022 02:00

Today, I ate a slice of pizza that was left in the oven. Turns out it was my husband’s and he threw a tantrum over it. I profusely apologized and his response was, “Sorry is the cheating I’m gonna do if you keep this childish shit up!” He says stuff like that because he knows I can’t afford to leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 341
You deserved it 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AzraelAngelus 15

I’d save up and divorce him

Yeah that abuse is not ok. My petty ass would tell him go ahead, just make sure you stay with her.

Comments

AzraelAngelus 15

I’d save up and divorce him

Sounds like he's just looking for an excuse.

Yeah that abuse is not ok. My petty ass would tell him go ahead, just make sure you stay with her.

Why would you take his pizza? You didn't put it there, so it wasn't yours.

in most states its 50/50 in divorce leave his ass

So, shouldn't she have eaten only half of the slice of pizza?

get your own account (if you don't have one) and start putting $20 a week into it. when you have enough for first month's rent and deposit, Get Out and don't look back. he's and abusive narcissist and won't change

rotflqtms_ 21

He did overreact to the pizza, and I don't like how he was talking about cheating. I don't stay with cheaters and don't condone cheating in any way shape or form. I don't like how he's abusing his power just because you have no money to move out. I don't support how he reacted to you eating his pizza...but... If you didn't put it in there, why would you eat it? Don't you think someone put it in there to eat it? If you thought they made some for both of you and already ate their portion, the best thing to do would have been to ask him. hey babe, is this pizza in the oven for me? I don't eat anything I don't put in the house unless I ask first if I can. That's common courtesy. If I were hungry and put a pizza in the oven and someone else ate it when it was ready, I'd be upset too. I mean, he really overreacted and probably isn't the best guy for you with how he talks about cheating and stuff, but he does have a right to be upset. I'd save up my money to leave him. Get a job if you don't already have one. You may not be able to afford to live like you do now, but at least you'll be free. Don't eat someone's food though... If you didn't put it in the oven, don't just go and eat it. Both of you are at fault, you for eating his food and him for overreacting so severely for it.