Bigmouth strikes again

By Anonymous - 28/02/2022 21:59 - United States - Morganville

Today, I thought the cashier said the new blouse I picked out was ugly as she was ringing me up. I'm really self-conscious about my fashion sense, so I snapped and started yelling at her. It wasn't until she was close to tears did I find out she said "lovely" not "ugly". So, that's another store I can't go back to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 184
You deserved it 2 915

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sdog 6

Your blouse may not be ugly, but your personality is.

slhiggx 17

You sound like an asshoe. Not someone who is self conscious just someone who is too prideful.

Comments

What did you expect to accomplish by screaming at a store employee? I can’t think of a single situation where that’s a good idea.

Sdog 6

Your blouse may not be ugly, but your personality is.

slhiggx 17

You sound like an asshoe. Not someone who is self conscious just someone who is too prideful.

Maybe you should wear the ugly blouse with your nice thongs, Porky. People these days need to get their hearing checked.

Don’t you have a cat to discipline?

Do I have a cab to whistle in? What the hell?!?!

wysegirl 24

That poor cashier. Hers would be an FML not yours.

The chances you meet the same cashier in two months are thin. But work on yourself to be less self-conscious (at least you know you are), and less yelling.

I think the kicker was at the end. "That's ANOTHER store I can't go back to." So, that suggests she does this enough times to be kicked out of MULTIPLE stores...

FatSheep87 2

Ahahaha. You and your ugly fashion sense and personality deserve it.

MrsK 7

you should know that you're the problem when you can't go back to a store because of how you acted there, let alone multiple places. YDI.